As routine goes, every Tuesday and Thursday are my gym nights (Pump & Combat respectively) because my shitty membership only allows me to go on those days (and Sunday...but those mornings are dependent on soooo many factors like if whether i slept at midnight orrrrr 3:30am) and only at one specific club. Anyhoo, rain or shine or snow- i'll be there and ive been doing SO SO great. I am SO close to my prizeeeee. HEHEHEHE. So I find myself enjoying Body Combat a lot more than pump because its more cardio mixed with "subtle" strength training. Also the fact its like *make-believe* training for your big knock-out fight with...iono. the bitch with the large teeth you hate. (Sorry, thats my make-believe fight. argh i really dont like her.) Okay so im sure everyone has a bitch with large teeth that they secretly want to take down in their hearts - this IS the class to attend to take out your anger and punch your fat out.
Who doesn't like violence right? Clearly I do because i swear i see nobody around me when I combat except my opponents face. Sometimes it turns into the rat! and we all know how much i hate the rat.
I can't believe i just typed that. It looks so incriminating.
Anyways! So its a great class that i wish i can attend every single day. According to the website the class is described as:
BODYCOMBAT™ is a non-combat (okay so maybe the Combat part i totally made up in my mind), martial arts-based fitness program with moves drawn from Karate, Tae Kwan Do, Kung Fu, kickboxing, Muay Thai and Tai Chi. With the following benefits (c/o lesmill.com):
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease(Yeah yeah)
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
(Muscles eat fat for breakfast/lunch AND dinner! Win.)
- Burns calories for a leaner body (The two magic words together: BURN and CALORIES. Can't lose)
- Improves co-ordination and agility (I'm still pretty clumsy. This is a maybe)
- Improves bone density (Can't tell!)
- Improves posture and core strength and stability (I suppose. But im still very lazy)
- Builds self-confidence (in my mind...haha)
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Strangeness. I had a string of babble and then i looked over @ the tv and saw the LEGION trailer and i lost EVERYTHING in my head.
And just like that I lost my blogging high.