Why do i love halloween? Because i can dress up as a slut and not be JUDGED. Haha over the years i find that Halloween has become the "day" where girls can dress slutty and not feel bad about it. It's also a day where if you are taken- you tend to want to ditch the boyfriend to be single for one night. I think guys who has girlfriends have every right to be concerned to be honest haha
Anyways so everybody knows Halloween is MY holiday. It is probably the only holiday i would spend massive amounts of money supporting (Christmas might actually even come second behind that because im pretty cheap). This year i pushed it and partied three nights in a row-
UTSC (Open Bar) FEAR Party where I was a "Distraught Sailor maiden awaiting her tall, dreamy fernando torres look-alike sailor to come back from sea....while having a few drinks".
- It was an open bar party that did not serve shots. fail fail fail.
- There was only two "bars" serving about 300 rowdy, demanding university kids wanting to get the most out of open bar. Clearly it did not work out.
- The dinner was crappy banquet food. I think the best part of my dinner was the sad dinner roll.
- The music however was the best and most amazing music i have ever danced to in my entire "going out" life. Hands down. 2001-2003 Top 40s were played and i'm sure the youngins did not recognize. A solid track of Socca was played (Love. R and Cousin knows that's my high), even Justin Bieber was played but obviously i froze and decided id rather get myself more drunk than to dance to him.
- I got a good buzz but it wasn't enough for an All you can drink fest.
- I'm officially very fond of STRONG martini's now.
- Nice small club that was filled with non-asians. We must've been the ONLY asians there.
- Which was nice. Because that just mean's we were the center of attention!
- Oh and 60% of the club didn't dress up (lameee), which made us look even more exotic and exciting.
- Don't remember much about the music- i was hugely distracted by the throbbing pain in my feet and True Blood was being played on the screens. I was kind of watching the episode while dancing haha
- I almost broke my fingers. It's visibly bruised and still hurts as i type with it.
- Met up with a very, VERY drunk A and her girls for pho!!! They looked so so cute....when A's head was not down on the table. Haha The introductions were up to us.
- I honestly did NOT think i was going to survive a 3rd night of dancing in pumps and drinking
- Obvs, i survived.
- I mentioned here that i was hoping someone can get me these shoes to wear as part of my costume right? Next thing you know- Cousin presents me my birthday present.
- FUCK I LOVE YOU.
- So noticed how earlier i felt like i wouldn't survive the night? Yeah i survive the night BECAUSE OF THESE SHOES. They are the MOST comfortable shoes i have ever worn in my life. I compare that feeling of comfort to wearing my runners. That is HOW comfortable they are.
- Thus my Cousin is effing awesome and gave me my wish of an AMAZING COMPLETE, COSTUME for Halloween aka my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My costume was actually part of a "group" thing with the girls, R and Cousin looked so fabulous in their gettup too.
- We were actually EARLY at the club....for the first time in my life. It was a strange feeling. But we were able to get bypass and everything which was nice.
- To be very honest, i was SO drunk that everything from the moment we stepped onto the streetcar, everything is very foggy and fuzzy. i dont even remember if the music was any good, i don't remember people's costumes, i don't remember who i saw (no that's a lie, i saw many people i did NOT want to see), i don't remember what we danced to. Oh man. Not good.
- By the end of the night i was actually sick of drinking and i don't recall even drinking much from the bottle we bought
- which btw was SO sketch because we didn't get a booth but got a SIDE TABLE by the stairs. Some VIP service we got. argh.
- Met up with C and went home with her at the end of the night.
Weekend done. Birthday week starts? woot woot. teehee.