The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Topic Meme: Topic 17

Read the intro to this: here
___________________________________________________________________

Topic 17- Your highs and lows of this past year

The year is almost ending with only two months and a few weeks left. To be very honest i don't think ive actually had a HIGH this year. Um, i started the new years still working with the rat and was still very unhappy with working with him. It got progressively worst as he "downgraded" his company into his basement, etc etc etc. Then of course the obvious happened and now here i am. If anything, i would say that a couple of months back when it first happened would be the low of lows of my year. I was unemployed and i was boyfriend-less, i was confused with life (i would say i still am) and everything was basically going against me for some reason.

Anyways, I don't want to dwell on the negatives but it just piles up like fukking shit and you can't ignore the smell of shit if the pile is freaking huge.

Honestly, the ONLY high i can think of is during World Cup. Yeah, i would say the highest point of the year had to do with soccer. TEEHEE. I think futbol is the only thing in this world that is keeping me level headed. I don't know what life was before it lol.

My recent momentarily highs has surprisingly been with the GCM kids. For the longest time after the breakup they were the people that i wasn't sure how to face because afterall, they did witness and was part of the beginning and "coming together" of my relationship with the ex-mister. It was a very short period when they knew us - not together so that idea is very foreign to them. It still probably is given the weird behavior dynamics we have. In other words - nothing has changed except we don't hold hands haha. I digress. For the longest time i put off holding a "reunion" or "event" because i was selfish and did not know how to face them. Thnxfully JChan took the initiative and started it all. Now they make living the week easier. I thank them very much.

Oh and of course my girlfriends. You guys are always my high. Literally. lol <3

But otherwise- i really can't wait for the year to be over. I mean the year of the tiger.

I just want a fresh start.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME