The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

fffound

  1. I'm sorry but why is she giving blowjobs at the age of 10? What is there to blow?!?!?!
  2. Why must you type like a retard cute gayl
  3. "How do i swallow the baby down to my stomack" 
  4. If i were you hunny, i'd be more worried about your parents disowning you for being so FUCKING STUPID. Seeing this little boy (who clearly wanted u preggo by blowing his load down your throat #handovereyes) is the least of my concerns.
  5. TEN YEARS OLD!??!?!?!?!
  6. So she actually wants to keep it then, because she wants it to grow?
  7. Sounds like to me he blew more than a load down her throat 
  8. OMG, LIKE, YOU ARE A SLUT.

the shit i find i swear i make myself angry

1 comments:

Reeeeeeyaa said...

LOLLLLLL OMGGGG!! I LOVE THIS... and your comments just topped it LOLOL made my day

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME