There's GOTTA be at LEAST 270 chicken nuggets in there.
Now someone make it happen FOR ME!!!!!
The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.
1) I show up early and stay late for futbol games.
2) I spend more time and energy thinking about futbol than anything else.
3) Wherever I am in the world, I'm always thinking about futbol.
4) I am willing to spend money I don't have on futbol shirts, futbol games, futbol merchandise, future futbol trips.
5) I am willing to cancel prior plans to watch futbol.
6) I am unwilling to break plans to watch futbol unless I absolutely have to.
7) I love to introduce futbol to everyone and I want all my friends to love futbol.
8) While watching futbol demands so much, it rewards me for my loyalty with their wins and the player's happy tweets.
9) Everytime I think I've figured something out about futbol, it does something to let me know I still have lots to learn.
10) I commute out of my way to watch futbol.
11) Futbol requires more commitment; both time and effort, than I have ever given to anyone or anything.
13) My relationship with futbol has become akin to an abusive relationship: I suffer injuries and trauma watching futbol but in the end, I come crawling back to it because I love it so much.