Why? Because my commute to work is TWO BLOODY HOURS...........ONE WAY. Yes that's right, i bus, subway and streetcar it to work. I lose four hours of my day, every single day and mark my words- i am cranky as fuck. So dont get in my way.
That said, absolutely wonderful first day of work yesterday. This is what work seriously should be like. I mean, aside from the horrid commute and possibly the lack of eye candy (which isnt too bad because i could focus on work as oppose to these 'eye candy'), its a pretty awesome place to work at.
Some highlights of my first day-
- Orientation done at Starbucks. Drinks on manager. Win #1
- The people at the office dress SOOOOO nicely. ESPECIALLY the boys on my team. Motivates me to not look like a slob. Win #3
- Brand new IMAC and Macbook Pro, out of the box. For me to take home if please (obvs i know it means taking work home. OH WELL). Win #2
- My team (Strategy and Analytics....yes i work with the Math Squad of the company) were sweethearts and took me out for Beer and Wild Boar. Best lunch, ever.Win #4
- Also found out my co-workers are alcoholics like myself. Win #5
- Arsenal won our game. Win #6
- Twitter desktop allowed and installed. Win #7
Yeah, definitely a good two days. Me happys.
AND AND......................HALLOWEEN THIS WEEKEND!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!
i shall leave it at that. toodles!