The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Craigslist & Kijiji

Seriously, why do people bother to respond to my ads on craigslist & kijiji when its not within their price range? i ask for 40-50 dollars and people msg me with offers that ranges from FIFTEEN (screw you) to thirty dollars. Shit, read the effing ad before wasting my time with your pointless e-mails. One was even funnier and told me to "be fair" and i must lower my prices because another person on Craigslist was selling it for less. Well, If there's someone else that has cheaper prices (Good for them) then go to THEM, dont tell me to be fair and all righteous AND THEN expect me to give you a discount.

argh.

im just very angry today.

oh.

and the G.I. Joe Movie got ONE star out of FOUR from the toronto star, and i just printed a "FREE LARGE POPCORN & FOUNTAIN DRINK- IF YOU WATCH G.I JOE @ AMC"-Coupon..... All of which are not very promising signs that one of the summer movies i anticipated the most is going to be any good.

argh. perhaps we can pass on this one team Fantastic4 and wait for, Inglourious Basterds?

1 comments:

♔Jaimie said...

I hate that, people always try to get over on someone

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME