The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i miss blogging

I was doing my usual stalkings through facebook during work just now and I somehow stumbled across pictures of a wedding my friend attended. I think I officially found the place where I want to have my wedding reception at. TEHEHEHEHE I wonder if people are willing to drive to Woodbridge for my wedding? TEHEHEHEHE

P.S I haven't been blogging much and i truly miss blogging but i find it so hard to drag myself to the computer to type something when all i do now during my evenings is taking care of my skin and teeth (haha) or reading (the Time Traveler's Wife) or both! That or i am out and i come back home exhausted and want to crawl into my big comfy bed.

Couple of random thoughts since I'm here.
  • Last weekend i got smashed at a Boat Cruise Birthday Party. It was so awesome because it was not the type where i had to hold my hair back and puke in the toilet that leads to a massive hangover the next day, but rather the type where i was on such a great buzz and was extremely loud and rowdy.
  • I loved my dress and again, i think i pulled it off with the make-up....i THINK i am improving. But i still need someone to show me how to actually put on bronzer and someone to actually give me some critique on my "techniques"....or at least give me an honest opinion on how i look.
  • The moment i saw the boat (AURORA BOREALIS) on the dock i knew it was going to be a great night because there was a live steel drum band playing like Calypso music, or at least thats what it sounded like.
  • The night was absolutely terrific except for the part where i missed dessert (cupcakes and cake!!!!!!)
  • The music was too west indie for me as much as i enjoy old school soca...but perfect for everyone else who was there haha

    ###
  • Got my nails done with my cousin over the weekend too. Brunch @ a Greek Restaurant and then fast nails @ Urban Nails on the danforth


  • As ghetto, simple and unorthodox as it is- i LOVE it =D (My boss gave me the i am weird-look when i explained to him why only the tips are black)

    ###

  • It was my cousin T's wedding this weekend over in Edmonton. I wish i was able to go but financials have me stuck in Toronto so congratulations to him and my new cousin-in-law. Hopefully i can see them soon b/c i owe him a lot for driving me around Edmonton (to get to bars and bbt shops) when i last visited.
  • More and more in love with the NEW MOON movie as i watch more trailers and videos of the cast (in particular Jacob Black...wow <3333>
  • I am in total fall-shopping mode. Someone's gotta hold me back
  • The mister is still sick...and that makes me sad because i cant bring him food : (

Okay back to work. pwahha

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love your nails! I dig it.

Kathleen said...

Do you like TTW?! I Loved it, but it took me a bit to get into it. Also, DO NOT see the movie. They didn't stick to the book, took out characters and story lines, and somehow made it boring!

♔Jaimie said...

i love the nails. its not weird, i used to do it too, with any color. i'd have pink red, green tips lol

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME