The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Justice- Please Read Me

I assume everyone who reads my blog has me on facebook and/or twitter right? To those who don't have me on fb&twitter and/or missed my tweets and link sharing-notification on FB- please read this.

I woke up this morning, went onto my Tumblr dashboard to catch up on my usual overnight entries that I missed and discovered this case, in bold, titled:

Give 8-year-old rape victim, Na-Young, the justice she deserves Petition

First, rape is already the worst most brutal, inhuman act a soul can perform (I personally think its much worst than murder. At least when you're dead you don't have to deal with the horrendous aftermath and its a type of closure in my opinion). Second, adding in the words 8-years-old AND Justice- there is no way this will end well. I went and read the case and I was immediately (not almost) sick to my stomach. I am struggling extremely hard and refraining myself to start typing my string of profanity and foul curses upon this fcuking animal because I plan to publish this entry on facebook and twitter (hmm maybe l'll do it in a separate entry) to continue to help create awareness and try my best to utilize the power of social media to help as much as I can.

You can read the case for yourself here:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/na-young.html

I really must stress to those who cannot handle extreme brutality and gore of any sort  because the case details include graphic descriptions of what this sick bastard did to the child and its seriously not for the faint heart.

Again, here it is:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/na-young.html

 To do a quick 3 sentence summary- the bastard that raped (and did a whole lot more than just rape, l'll leave it at that) and permanently destroyed this little girl's life physically, mentally and emotionally- only got a sentence of 12 years. Yes, 12 fcuking years. He's 50 now, he'll come out in time to celebrate his 62nd. What-the-eff right?

The petition hopes to get the Korean Government to reopen the case and give a heavier sentence to the perpetrator. It's extremely easy and takes about one minute of your time. I even created a step-by-step visual manual to the online signing process for those who think you have to do all this signing up and fuss with registration etc etc. Take a look at it. It's quick, easy and you can remain anonymous if you wish.



If you have a heart, you would want to help bring justice to this little girl and her family. I signed it, no anonymous setting or anything. I really wish that those I know would feel the same as me and try to help make a difference.

Thanks Guys for reading this, and coming by my blog.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME