The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the most wonderful time of the year


(via Source)

Yes, Starbuck's Red Cups are back!!!!!
&& that also means the pastry that ive been waiting for oh so patiently all year has returned!!!!! 3 words: Cranberry. Bliss, Bars. ^_____^ I don't know why but Starbucks during Christmas means a great deal to me. A gloomy cold day can be cheered up and warmed up by some heavenly goodness in the red cup. I heart so so much. Can't wait to head over to a SB with lx.

Anyways, thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and gifts! Yes, i totally suck for not doing anything (again) this year. I'm just a big emo-burger when it comes to celebrating my birthday. I'd honestly rather go, dress up, by a new dress and celebrate other's birthdays : )

However i do foresee the following for the month of November:
- a much overdue movie/dinner/starbucks combo session with the boys
- ET's Hot Pot Dinner
- Graphics Canada
- Ernie's Birthday Event
- My Italian dinner date with K
- Drinks&Music with the Girls for my Birthday
- Cousin's Annual Spectacular Birthday
- virtually no gymming = more weight gain
- lots of money spending : (

I am completely restraining myself from spending money. It's really hard because i have this new princess-complex where i can't wear the same dress twice if the clubbing/party/dinner event has cameras (which is 100% of the time b/c im the camera keeper) and i have like four of those to go to this month......Yes. i completely agree how terribly rotten i am. I have no conclusion to this thought aside from that lol

I do however am craving for a new messenger-like bag to carry my laptop. I've been bringing my laptop to work and it sits so uncomfortably in my current bags during my 20minute travel (haha) and i fear the discomfort will kill me when it snows. I've been eyeing this white vintage-style adidas bag and i can get it for 35% off (because VisaPerks! ^^) which comes out to $49.48 (incld. shipping&taxes..) versus it being 59.99 in stores. Shall i? It would look great with the new winter jacket, glasses and uggs i plan to purchase come-winter?

Hmmm i sound so much like a spoiled princess that needs her shopping-fix, in the past 2 paragraphs. :S



i swear im not.



bye!

3 comments:

annbug said...

your post just read my mine

+ starbucks agreed - i just went to starbucks today for the red cup. my godsister thinks i'm crazy!
+ spending money agreed
+ bag for laptop agreed. although i've been looking for a delicious leather one

annbug said...

mind*

MiuMiu said...

i've only had those cranberry bars like once haha, they look too fattening everytime i wanna eat one XD i like them ginger molasses cookies. but i'm so happy for the starbucks cups! for some reason those cups make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME