The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

86,400 seconds

I'm suppose to be asleep for i have to wake up early (again) to continue with my work. I kind of feel like im working for the Rat again (not the being abused part, but the working every moment of my day part and being on-call/standby mode part). That said, i'm unable to sleep because im suddenly in a blogging mood.

Today I found out that this girl i know (she's made cakes for many of my friends and myself) had passed away. It was very sudden and it turns out she's been sick for a very long time and from what I know, she's been fighting for her life for the past 2 weeks. To add onto that, she leaves behind not only her family, friends, coworkers, etc. She leaves behind her newly-wed husband, From what I was told, he asked her to marry him because they knew she didn't have much time left. That's probably the second most tragic thing i've heard recently. It gets me thinking- what if i was this unfortunate, what a huge regret it would be to never be able to have my fairytale come true. Its tragically sad but at the same time she's lucky, to have met someone who would do that for her. To have her dream fulfilled so she can at least go with one less regret.

RIP C.H. May you carry those cherished, happy moments with you as you moved on.

I want to rant on more about some other stuff but i'm honestly too exhausted to do so. Perhaps l'll do it when i have a bit more "free" time.

Cherish life. Every minute, every second. And those around you.

“Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.”

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME