The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lets do this again. BLOG PROJECT.


So i haven't "typed" anything of my own in an EXTREMELY long time. I think i really need to get back into it because i feel like ive losted a lot of that "spark" and that "edge" when it comes to blogging. For one thing, i'm not even too sure of who even comes around here anymore to read my crap. Or if anyone does for that matter. (Ahhhh well i know for sure that K does. Cousin does. C does. And i suspect so do you JL lol) Other than that i have no idea. Anyways since i dont want to lose that blogging spark COMPLETELY, i am going to have to start one of these WRITTEN (not picture) blog projects to force myself to type something daily. I've always told people blogging is like anything else, its a skill (plus motivation & inspiration of course) and through repetition you would only get better at it and it will gradually become easier.

So here it is. Zee list. Exciting isn't it. Stuff that i actually want to write about!
  • The person i like and why i like them. 
  • A famous person i’ve been compared to.
  • 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
  • The best thing that has happened to me this week.
  • Weird things i do when i’m alone.
  • How i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
  • Things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
  • My last night out in detail.
  • Something that makes me sad when i think about it.
  • Something i’ve lied about.
  • Would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
  • Something i’m currently worrying about.
  • One person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d fuck.
  • Something i do without realising. 
  • Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
  • A drunken story.
  • Something i regret.
  • Post a picture of myself.
  • My longest relationship and who it was with.
  • Press ctrl v and post.
  • Post a bit of my last IM convo.
  • 5 things i want to change.
  • My view on being tumblr famous.
  • Someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
  • 5 things within touching distance.
  • Story of my first kiss.
Will start tomorrow. Along with other stuff.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME