The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, September 14, 2009

All Over Tumblr, FB, & Twitter

( LOL )

Kanye’s West number twenty thousand six hundred and two public demonstration on how to be a big jackass.


The whole stunt with him jumping up on stage and taking the mic from Taylor Swift was SO tasteless. Seriously, I felt embarrassed for Taylor Swift- the poor girl didn’t know what the fuck to do and mustve felt SO shitty. If I were her I would have cried. She couldn’t punch his lights out because she was live on TV LIVE. She can’t punch his lights out OFF stage b/c his thuggins would massacre her. She’s fucked!!!

Second, I surprisingly felt embarrassed for him for making a big A-Hole of himself. Yeahh sure, it’s a-hole declaration number twenty thousand six hundred and two- but is this the example he’s setting for little (black) kids who look up to him? I’m not talking about tweens or teens, I mean the actual little ones. As much as we all hate to admit it, we listen to the same music as what eight and nine years olds listen to. (lame). But I mean, way to be a role model or setting an example. Also, if you’re going to do this, you better expect the same disrespect coming from others and don’t start hating and saying how people don’t give you no respect b/c you’re black. Sheesh.

Third and lastly, I was mad embarrassed for Beyonce. Every cam shot they had of her, she looked SHOCKED and freaking embarrassed to the core. She must’ve wanted to crawl under her chair because holy crap, this fool just jumped onto stage and had to pull you into his clown act too!! Again, extremely tasteless and cruel of Kayne. You are a clown my shadow friend.

# # #

Add: On:
Stolen from Kelly Clarkson’s blog

Dear Kanye,
What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??
I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC :)

Add: On: Add: On:
Stolen from Kayne West's blog

I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

# # #

My thoughts:

  1. Wtf is with the caps?
  2. Whats with all his booooyaaawwwws?!?!?
  3. “I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS!”- wahhaha I think KW was drunk when he blogged.

In the end he did NOT sincerely apologize because he mentioned beyonce being amazing AGAIN (ok we get the message. As if we didn’t get it the first time around when you jumped on stage!). The part about him giving his award to outkast b/c they deserved it is basically saying Taylor Swift should have given her award to Beyonce…which contradicts his apology.

I digress.
That’s my two cents on Kayne West being a clown.

But his music is so good.

blah I am SO contradicting too.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME