The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Immature

I think its plain mean for older men to pick on me because i'm younger in not only age but in experience. It's not nice to turn the situation around and make it my fault instead of owning up to the fact that they are the one at fault. I also get lack of respect and pretty much ignored until the end of the day because they have more important things to do then to tend to my e-mails that are subjected: URGENT or IMPORTANT. I mean, no wonder my mind drifts and my heart isn't in the right place.

I guess its pretty immature of me to blog about it in the first place.


Blah. I don't know what to do to earn their respect.


I hate work(ing). I miss school.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was the same with me when i started at my current job. I guess right now, you have to prove yourself (even if it's unfair). This is the only way for them to realize that you're NOT incompetent and you should feel respected.

If they continue to ignore you, then perhaps send them an email back or casually go up to them and ask them... "oh, have you been receiving my emails...? I wasn't sure because you haven't responded... I wasn't sure if i have a problem with ppl receiving them...?"

you are at work for a reason. You belong there regardless of what other ppl say.

=)

ps. it's miss tran :)

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME