The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Blogging Mode is back and strong.

I think Glasses are SO sexy on a girl. Why doesn’t guys think so?


Anyways, I havn’t really word vomited in a while and suddenly the lack of motivation to do work (at work) is making me want to write up something instead. I guess l’ll be jumping back and forth on several topics because there are like 10 gazillion things I want to get out but its all very jumbled up in a big web in my head so this is literally going to be a word...vomit. Topics flying everywhere. Good luck understanding me.

First up, September. Back-to-School whattttttt!?!?! Holy crap it didn’t hit me until I saw kids on the bus with their TNA bags but binders sticking outta them. Then I saw a couple of girls with Starbucks travelers mugs and super hot back-to-school outfits on (I think I might have creeped them out a bit with my staring). Sighs. No back-to-school shopping for me! In fact, I’ve been repeating outfits for the past couple of weeks because there are boxes and bags cluttering my closet area (I haven't finished detox-ing my room yet) and I havnt been able to (well more like I’ve been to lazy to) get around the clutter to choose what I want to wear. Instead I grab and wear all the clean laundry that my mom left on the side for me to put away in the closet that i’m unable to reach and the cycle repeats.....haha my scarf box looks like it exploded, jackets and blazers laying across my ironing board, undergarments and (dirty gym) socks left on the ground. Its a hazardous site I swear.

Anyways I detoured away from what I was saying and the whole point is, I miss school SO much. I miss going to school with my laptop and seeing the kids in our middle row. I miss taking our annual photobooth pictures. I miss feeling superior (hahaha to the rest) because I was part of a LARGE “family”. I miss blogging in the middle of our lectures, I feel like im funniest during those times. I’m also STARBUCKS deprived because I am no where near one now that I’m outta school. Sighs. I miss school.

I hope we all can get together soon for jennut and tall jenns bday. Its starting to get a little sad (and annoying) with how the only way i do get to see them are in my dreams...........as freaky as that may sound.

Speaking of which; the fantastic four (3/4) has all expressed a need (by msging me) to get together to catch up because we havnt talked to each other at all due to one leaves it to me to organize this, ones computer-deprived and two are working. Hopefully that will happen near the end of the month when we have our monthly cinema experience, intense intellectual conversations over Starbucks and Burger-Joint Dinners. sighs. i miss the boys.

I also miss shopping. Ha ha ha ha but that’s another topic for another day. Blogging about it now might actually provoke me to go spend an abundant amount after work today. (I’m thinking of getting myself a Lululemon duffel bag, the one I want is 98dollars....and some work-out wear..... Haha aiii)

About the gym- I’ve been going to Goodlife for a good three months now. I’ve been pretty good, going to my classes but not so good with my “diet” which actually caused me to gain weight. Very bad in fact since the whole purpose of starting to work out was to lose weight. Bright side of this is I feel a lot better (healthier), I enjoy my time there, I think im a lot stronger than when I was before I started but I am still weaker than a pregnant woman. Anyways, going to put my game on and go for 6-8 hours of the gym each week instead of my normal....3.5? Yeah that’s really little....seems much more little now that I see it typed out. Argh.

Next, I need a new book. At work I’m reading New Moon (slowly!!!) during my lunch but at home (before going to sleep) I’m currently book-less. Finished the Lovely Bones last night, don’t know if I like it so much. There’s a lot of sex-ing going on again (2 books in a row with lots of sex-ing!!) and I don’t like anything that has to do with death and families breaking apart lol. Time to hit up BMV with my booklist.

I would continue to word vomit mindlessly but my severe boyfriend withdraw is really distracting me (dammnit charge your phone LX!!!) so going to stop here.

Good Day to you All.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME