The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

prime time tv

House

I lurve Wilson. pwahahaha


Criminal Minds
Bold

Hotch: My team? Let me tell you about my team: Agent Morgan fought to protect his identity from the very people who could save him. Why? Because trust has to be earned, and there are very few people he truly trusts. Reid’s intellect has a shield which protects him from his emotions, and at the moment his shield is under repair. Prentiss over-compensates because she doesn’t yet feel she’s a part of the team; she need not worry. Everyday Agent Jareau fields dozens of requests for our team, and every night she goes home hoping she has made the right choices. Garcia fills her office with figurines and color, to remind herself to smile as the horror fills her screens… And Agent Gideon in many ways is damned by his profound knowledge of others, which is why he shares so little of himself, yet he pours his heart into every case we handle. I stand by my actions, and I stand by my team, and if you think that you can find a better person for the job, then good luck

When hotcher said this, it made me choke up.



Law and Order: Special Victims Unit


<3333 Stabler and Benson
They're in their...what....eleventh season? Eleventh year? I have been faithful and watched EVERY single damn episode. That's dedication if i would say so myself!!!



Prime TV downloading just gets better and better!
& of course there's still Gossip Girl, Project Runway and Hell's Kitchen

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME