The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Laziness



My apologies for not blogging.....I notice the # of hits r still up meaning people r still dropping by....with nothing to read....and as K puts it- UR BLOG DIDN'T ENTERTAIN ME (today). Sowies sowies~!! haha But ive been SO busy to the point where tonight i ate my dinner (a ham Sub) on the BUS at 845pm at night coming from STC with a bag of goodies. But the day is finally here!! Christmas Eve as we speak ^___^. Going to be a LONGGGG Day tmr.....actually in a few hours =____=. The mister is here at 1030am, bright and early to take my parents to dimsum and then afterwards pre-boxing day/last-minute gift/baking ingredients shopping. I still have a LIST to buy for and no idea how i am going to pull it off Gahhhh. Then evening I have a fam jam to attend to see all my super cute nephews and nieces. Then possibly a Karaoke event hosted by the mister's friends but more than likely a pass for me because i must stay home to bake til i faint and probably wrap presents til dawn.

Surely l'll blog after all my baking, wrapping and sleeping is accomplished.

Happy Holidays in the meantime to everyone ^^
PS. THANK U TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SENT ME GIFTS & GREETING CARDS IN THE MAIL!!!! I lurve snail mail because its uber romantic but so sneaky when it comes to obtaining my home mailing address heh (aside from E who asked lol) Thnx u thnx u! <3 : )

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME