The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Victoria Secret Christmas Fashion Show

Every year I torture myself by watching the Victoria Secret Fashion show in December. I always look forward to it because it always means Christmas is around the corner and also, there is something so satisfying about watching those girls walk the runway with their cleavage and buttocks swinging by in those gorgeous shows. heh. The best show to date is the year they had J.Timberlake as guest performer!!!! I thought the show that year was unbelievably hotttttt. i hope this year they got Lady gaga or someone like her to guest perform!!!! Btw. I am so Team "Alessandra Ambrosio". The girl is HAWT. I hope shes still in the show this year and hasn't retired like Giselle.



I hope I don't miss it tonight! Tonight is date night with mister.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME