The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Room Detox Continuation

If anybody cares enough to remember, during the late summer i began to detox my room and wanted to give it a complete makeover. I gave myself a nice Queen size bed (a huge upgrade from a SINGLE) and rearranged all my furniture around. Then i got REALLY lazy and stopped with my "Debbie Travis on a Budget" Project. Now, thanks to K i am in full reno mode again lol
Color Palette I am aiming for


Cute? 

The walls are probably going to be Tin Pail or Prune and/or a mixture of the two depending on my mood in the Spring. Right now my aim for Boxing day & before the New Years is to find the cheapest deals on pretty storage boxes and bedsheets to bring my room into a less cluttered-state (thus the boxes. Shove all my crap in one place and consider it neat) and bring my room a step closer to the color palette (thus the bedsheets). Re-organize all my clothes with the wardrobe piece that i will be inheriting from K (TTHNXLUV!), get that piece of furniture to fit in my room by re-arranging my furniture again (the mister and my brother is going to be so angry with me), do something about all my bags that currently has a home on my floor, put up the curtains the mister got me from oh-so-long ago and getting my dad to create some shelf space for me!

Yays yays im excited once again!

3 comments:

hot yoga said...

jeez..about time! even i'm done my reno!

annbug said...

gooood luck!!

MsTran said...

i love the lilac colour and the decorative swirls you chosen. It's very in!

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME