The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oink



I've been at it like a pig for the past 3 months. I've totally wasted three months worth of gym membership when i had to continue paying even though im not actually going. Gah. Ninty-ish dollars gone. Let's hope starting next week i can get back into it. Feeling like poo, physically. My chub is exploding again. I really should do something about it instead of just whining.

Anyways it started to snow today and i was in a way kind of happy because this means the Christmas spirit in me is coming back soon!!! Even with the Eaton Centre decorated with its Swarovski Tree and Starbucks and their Red Cups, I am not even close to feeling the Christmas spirit. I completely forgot that the Cavalcade of Lights existed and didnt even realize it until GlobalTv did a feature. I felt rather numb watching the pretty fireworks go at it at Nathan Phillip Square when normally i would feel all warm and bubbly when i see pretty lights and fireworks...it was actually really depressing lol. Hopefully, i can see the boys on Saturday for our overdue date and then sneak in skating with the mister at night to bring some Christmas cheer back into our lives lol I also have to start Christmas shopping for the family, Lx's family and close friends. I crossed the biggest one off my list today (being no-good) and that's always a good thing because i always stress about what to get him every year.

Also praying that the MINUS degrees weather isnt going to hit before my new jacket comes from BC!!!!!! I havnt bought anything BIG in a long time so this is reallly exciting for me. lol I am also going to conclude that there is absolutely no UGGs in my future because the only ones i want have officially been discontinued and i have no desire in wanting any others. I must find a different way to keep my feet warm. lol And can someone pwleaseeeeeee let me know when pretty bedsheets go on sale? I'm having no luck with these : ((

I foresee in the near future.....
  • A really big reno job in both my room and Karyn's haha
  • A trip to the dermatologist
  • Possibly two secret santa's
  • Skating @ Nathan Phillip Square
  • Three months over-due Movie/Starbucks Date with the Boys
  • Dinner with the Cousin
  • Gossip Girl & House Catch-Up Drama Night
  • Annual Christmas Cookie Baking for the Mister
Ok suddenly this turns into a random word vomit because my blogging mode switched on. Since ive gone past my bedtime im going to have to cut short and cheat with point-form.
  • Songs on Repeat: Lady Gaga- Bad Romance and Jason Derulo- Whatcha Say. Both were heavily influenced by Gossip Girl.
  • The Victoria Secret Fashion Show was pretty good this year minus that whole reality-hunt-for-the-next VS Angel thing. i really despise the winner, she was cocky and couldnt walk but thats just my opinion. i lovee lovee the Black Eye Peas and Fergie's thunder thighs. i really didnt like their song Meet me Halfway at first but again, under the influence of hot half-naked chicks that song is on repeat too. 
  • Obsessed with organizing/labeling/filtering/categorizing my e-mails in GMAIL. i really do have some sort of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). 
  • I find myself getting my nails done every 2-3 weeks or so. It is the most princess-thing i can do but there's honestly something about having someone shape and buff your nails for you that's just so satisfying....even though i technically can do it myself. I think its one of those things i would skimp out on a lunch just to save enough to go to a nail bar/salon. 
  • Matte Nail Polish: you are mine soon.  
  • Last night i dreamt i was part of the TWILIGHT/NEW MOON/ECLIPSE movie and i was with the "Wolf" Gang (sadly Taylor Lautner was NOT in my dream) but regardless the wolf guys were REALLLLLY sexy in my dream hahaha. ^______^
  • Have a new found love for Vitamin Water. I downed a whole bottle and a half tonight. It was delicious. I kept on wanting more. I dont know if this is normal.
  • Met up with the kids this past weekend and gamed it up til 4:30am. I was completely dead the next day.
  • Successfully planned another Birthday Surprise that worked out beautifully. I still haven't lost my touch : ) It reminded me of why im always the planner for events. Seeing people happy made the stress completely worth it at the end. 
  • Twin tried hot yoga for the first time yesterday and reported it back to me on a one on one basis and basically: I AM SOLD. J and/or Cousin, we must go soon. lol
  • i heart mister. he makes me laugh.
GOODNIGGTHS. . 

    0 comments:

    tweeet tweeet


      TWEET WITH ME