The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cousin-ly & Hubby Love

I love how my cousin would randomly call me with contract work available for either me or the mister.

Its nice to know that we're on your mind!! Honestly though, I love her and her boyfriend lots. They are the most generous, loyal and sincere people i know and it makes me very happy and fortunate knowing that they're there for us- drunk and sober. haha! Its a shame that we do not get to see each other (as four) as much as i want to. Hopefully in the near future when we're all financially stable we can head out on a trip together! Either somewhere that's all inclusive, SNOWBOARDING in BC, NYC/LA, or HK : )))


They're sooooooo cute. My favorite, most-down-to-earth couple. Heart heart heart. So after looking really hard for pictures of us four i realized that we have none so i settled for the next most decent and nice looking pic of you guys that i could find (in your album) haha Food court date soon? This time YOU guys can be the tour guides and maybe Poker & Big2 again. lolll

I felt like dedicating this entry to you.

Gotta get back to illustrating tho. Poos.

PS. I hope you don't mind me loading a picture of you guys.

PPS. If you do mind, l'll just hafta stick in Pikachu's face again somewhere. lol

1 comments:

MsTran said...

AWWWWW!!!!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! lol

when you posted on my wall that you guys wanted to do another dd, Joo was like, "so they do like us!!" LOL

I feel so special that you dedicated a WHOLE entry to us :)

I'm glad our feelings go both ways =D

LOVE YOU GUYYSSSS!!!

lol ps - As I was scrolling down your blog to catch up on your life, i was like, "OMG, THAT'S MEEE AND JOO!!" LOL and i don't mind.. and i'm pretty sure joo doesn't either... let's hope LOL

pps - we will def do another dd once you come back from cuba :)

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME