The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekends don't belong to me

I've been in a REALLY foul mood all day today and i think i know why.

Its because i'm doing work for the rat....on a Saturday. More specifically, on my 3-Years Anni-with-the-mister weekend ALSO my last weekend before my trip There's pretty much a deadline this Wednesday and the stuff needs to be completed/tested by Tuesday afternoon. That said the work load is not simply something that can be completed all in 2 days. Its more like four, FULL 8-hour work days worth of time that is needed but im squeezing it all into my weekend + Mon and Tuesday. Suddenly my "part-time" status has turned into hell.
  • - I am UNPACKED
  • - I don't have my room cleared so the mister can paint it when im away. This itself is a DAYS activity
  • - I'm UNPAID
  • - I haven't gymmed in 2 weeks & i feel sooo flabbby. I was in A-SHAPE 2 weeks ago now imback to ground zero
  • - i need new flats b/c my mutant toes punctured holes through my current flats trying to be freed

On the bright side though,

  • - lx bought me Converses because he felt like i had no "shoes" i can wear and abuse
  • - There are packages in the mail coming my way
  • - Cuba in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!
  • - 3 Years Anniversary with the mister come Monday
  • - GCM Girls Dim Sum Morning tomorrow morning
  • - Daddy's Birthday dinner AFTER dimsum = day of weight gain

Yeah thats it. im going to go back to being bitter now.
Actually you think im in a foul mood. the fat bitch beside me needs to fucking lighten up. so freaking ass rude yo. My only conclusion is she must work for a BIGGER rat.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME