The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Not-so-Good Friday

Rough start to the day.

Now all plans are canceled to work on shit for the rat.

Not even paid 1.5x.

Fuck you man. Seriously.

Working at a Starbucks but not the misters SB therefore no discount and im already on my second drink. Tempted to buy more treats because its going to be a long afternoon and i need some happiness.

The negative side to the heat is that it brings out all the CRAZIES, UGLIES and ANNOYINGS people (this chick beside sounds like shes talking while pinching her nose) to Starbucks.

Bright side is my headache is gone, I'm wearing a SUMMER dress with no tights/stockings/pantyhose, new sandals and STRAIGHTEN HAIR THAT I HAVEN'T HAD IN 3 MONTHS (all thanks to my lover K).

That is all.

I can't wait to see lx tmr. Its been a really long week for the both of us. 17 more days until our 1095th day!

Side thought-
Yesterday during my Pump (weights) class, the theme of the music being played was the 90s. So that included the obvious people like BSB, NSYNC, Britney, RickyMartin (who decided to randomly come out of the closet this week) etc. Anyways i found myself pushing myself to the limit a lot more than usual because the music (specific songs) that was being played reminded/brought back ALOT of bitter memories. They pretty much consisted of my fat, emo days and that just fueled me to push it to my max. It sounds so stupid but i really couldn't believe how i let my grade 9 memories motivate me to work hard.

So it made me realize two things:
1. Everything reminds me of something. Whether it be bad or good.
2. I will never forgive and forget those people and the memories that associate with these people. There are just some things that people (kids then) did that pretty much crushed any self-esteem i had. Things like the (popular) GIRLS not even looking at you when you talk but giving their full attention to your prettier girlfriend next to you when they speak, choosing groups based on popularity and prettiness, guys that won't even give you the time of day because you were fat, dorky, wore glasses and was Chinese and when they did it was because they can help you design something awesome to hand in... It was things like that, that made me walk away/grew up with scars and feelings of unworthiness and low-self esteem. I don't know did it make me stronger but it sure made me more BITTER. ROARRRRRRRR.x

It was a very bitter class.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME