The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, December 6, 2010

GCM ESTIMATING NIGHTMARE

Earlier, K.Lee and I (actually more K.Lee) were working hard at figuring out the cousin's ESTIMATING question.

THAT'S RIGHT KIDS. ESTIMATING. A.SETO ALLLLL OVER AGAIN WITH OUR PAPER PRICES AND PRODUCTION COSTS.

Thank the lord K.Lee did everything because if i was to do this problem on my own, i think it would have taken me a solid 8 hours to finish - with errors mind you.

As i was "assisting" him with the problem it made me realize how useless my time in GCM was or the fact that i remember ZERO terminology.

And i was SO stressed trying to figure it out with him too. It really felt like doing one of our homework questions in 4th year that i could NOT figure out without the help of Coco or A.

It was seriously pure GCM fail guys. No kidding.

That said, K was amazing, figured out the problem (most of it) and even did up an excel chart and everything for her. I totally owe the guy a hugeeeeeee one. Thank god for friends still in print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

1 comments:

MsTran said...

THANK YOU & K.LEE for helping me! It was def more than I expected!!! =D

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME