The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh so cold

Hmm feels like i havnt blogged in a while - you guys are in for a treat. i am in total blogging mode so theres stuff for you guys to actually read instead of fffound pictures or random spur of the moment thoughts i have.

Currently i am at my usual Starbucks, freezing my ass off because i am sitting RIGHT by the door (for plugs...or else i would not torture myself like that) at the handicap table with my iced cold drink (that my SB crush made for me......he has never made me a drink so im quite happy).

Quick Side Story of my Life- so one of the main reasons why i go to this SB (aside from it USUALLY having free plugs and its closest to my house) is because i have a huge crush on one of the baristas here. I swear i sit here and he probably catches me staring at him with my lustful creepy hungry eyes. Anyways the funny thing is that he is no futbol player-looking guy but this skinny lil fobby guy. The funnier thing is that i actually blush (seriously, Kay blush? ah. doesnt happen) and STUTTER when i do my ordering. Its like my brain goes into retard mode and i forget how to speak or something. I think the absolute worst part is when i order i mess up my drink orders. I recall this one time i ordered a MEDIUM iced green tea. He just smiled politely and punched in a tall for me. It was a very FML moment because its such a rookie mistake!!! Not even rookie! NOOB. Pure Starbucks Noob Fail right there. Especially because i am there OFTEN, he KNOWS i am not a noob. UGH. Thinking about it makes me embarrassed.

I also noticed that he tries to avoid taking or making my order. It makes me very sad.

But that just makes me that much more smitten and attracted to him. haha.

Watch he's probably 18. Apparently ive taken an interest in youngins lately. Its major Pedo Bear alert.

I digress. Back to my time at Starbucks.

......Hoping that i can get some blogging done before i head home for dinner. I find Starbucks is a great cure for hangovers but today i think i might just get a cold instead from all these fuckers that keeps on opening the door so much. Seriously people, do you need to open the door THAT WIDE??

Ive also been trying to download this one file since 1pm (2 hours later) ive restarted it THREE times already. Fuck. Not meant to be or something?!?!

Anyways, last night was K's highly anticipated amazing 25th Birthday Party that we've been planning for since JUNE. I am so glad that it went so smoothly and it was so so much fun. There was so much stress involved in the prep from envelope fuck ups (my fault), venue issue, and other stuff and to see it come together and everyone enjoying themselves (especially K) is a great satisfaction. The place we went to was really nice. Somehow K also managed to get herself a DJ which changed the mood of the party completely and because of that i got much more intoxicated than i planned to. Happy 25th Birthday dear!!! I hope it was absolutely amazing!!!! =]]]

That said just a quick retrack. LAST weekend was my lovely cousin's 24th birthday @ an ASIAN KARAOKE place. From what i do recall, it was actually most of the guy's first time at an Asian Karoke so it was nice to see that they enjoyed themselves. Being the wonderful cousin i am, i went ahead and prepped as many surprises as my limited bank account allowed me to do. And obviously i got myself plastered almost as badly as she did (PWHAHA) and met myself a couple of new fob friends. I love meeting people who enjoys singing sad chinese songs in public places with me. There aren't many of those out there.  But yes, Happy 24th Birthday to my Cousin!!!!! Next year is going to be EPIC. I know it!!!!!

Pics to come for both events on fb soon!

There's THREE more days until Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i know it is going to FLY because i have something to do every single one of those days until the day of my flight. There's SO much i need to do but i am EXCITED out of my mind. C and I need this trip. Desperately.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME