The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Eve, Eve


The day is almost over and i am still in a bit of a shock that tomorrow is NYE. It really, REALLY doesn't feel  like it. It might be the warmth, the lack of snow, the lack of spirit - who knows. That said i am starting to get a bit excited about it after getting my nails done earlier in the afternoon. Currently @ a SB by dear A's place, awaiting her to shower so we can grab some dinner and a gossip futbol session to follow. I redeemed my much belated "birthday" drink (that i am entitled to!!!!!) and made my own seat at the corner of the bar where i don't think is a "legit" seat.....but due to my subtle flirtatious manipulative but friendly nature i was able to get my way and was even able to find a plug BEHIND the bar. Win!

So what's the plan for tomorrow? Getting sloshed (in a classy way) with the cousin and the group at Club V over in Yorkville. Its suppose to be a Masquerade party but i can really careless about that. It's mostly the 3 bottles and 2 bubblys that i care about haha. The night's goal is to try to maintain lady-like posture while double fisting my drinks to sensual top 40s beats.

The idea is to be able to wake for the Arsenal game at noon. haha! The shit i do for futbol.

It's actually my first time clubbing for NYE (SHOCKING. I KNOW) and will probably be my last time. haha so i better make the best out of it.

I will probably not be updating at all. If my hangover doesn't kill me l'll update on the 1st after my Arsenal game at noon where i plan to spend my day at SB w/ possibly J when he returns for the day (that's possibly after hangover dimsum with Cousin & Co.) Otherwise until January 3rd it is. I'm excited about posting that entry. I've been slowly adding to it every day so its going to be quite a read.

So a big Happy New Years to everyone!
Party hard, party safe.
I will be back with a year wrap-up entry when i can function!

Outs~

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME