The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Chinese New Years!

Illustrated by Annnbug!!! Uber, uber cuteness that i stole from her. 

As promised! Here's my lil rant on Chinese New Years. 

Chinese New Years has finally dawned on us and i am excited as ever. Not because of the warm festivities,and the massive mountains of delicious radish cake i am looking forward to tackling - but because its a new lunar year which means a brand new start at the year again. Last year it was the year of the tiger and being born under the sign of the Tiger it meant that my year was going to be the shittest of all signs because of some lunar overlap conflict. Basically- the epitome of shits.

Shit of the shit.

I'm a huge believer in Chinese Astrology so i would read a zillion articles forecasting what my year was going to be like and believe it or not- my horoscope was right for last year. I did pretty much hit rock bottom in all areas of my life and that was exactly what it predicted. I don't know about my other fellow tigers but i can be almost certain that they have had better years.

Anyways! New horoscopes and its definitely an improvement from last year. It appears a common theme this year is that a "helpful/valuable" person will help me (tigers) achieve my goals. Yo lets hope so. Major partying, drinking and shots on me if that's true.

I dunno. There's a lot more that i don't feel like blogging about. I only hope that everything works out and i get rid of all this bad-luck, and bad timing.

Happy Chinese New Years to all!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME