The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My teeth hurts

I feel like i have braces all over again. : (
Therefore i am going to keep this brief!

  • Flight booked! Hotel booked! Pass Confirmation Received!
    San Diego Comic Con 2011 - July 18 - 24
    I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Apparently, so will the FULL CAST for BREAKING DAWN (cough Twilight). Just PERHAPS.....l'll "bump" into Rob Pattinson......ya'll know...because i am still a pretty big TWILIGHT fan. Puahah. 
    • Same goes with True Blood, Vampire Diaries and The Big Bang Theory (as ive mentioned MANY times already)- they are there EVERY YEAR. I might just casually "bump" (cough.stalk.cough) into Damon of VD....or Erik of TB.....maybe even Sheldon of TBBT.......
    • I am SO ready to get my geek on. 
    • I actually have....a Comic Con blog. Somewhere. Since nobody really cares about how much i love geek stuff, i figured i should spare you that grief, post it elsewhere and perhaps provide a link for anyone interested? That will come soon after i make it look more geek chic. I also plan to regularly blog from there when i'm actually in San Diego. Yes, i am bringing my laptop and in the process of figuring out the most cost efficient way of being able to have data on my phone as i am there b/c quite frankly, Rogers robs you stupid poor. But that's not really shocking.
  • Futbol, futbol, and more futbol
    This month is the month of Futbol for A and myself. Scallywags three weeks in a row. Hopefully they will start to recognize us!
    • Epic Game tomorrow. Words cannot explain my excitement. And even if i CAN explain it, don't think i will because nobody cares enough to hear it. HA. 
    • Awaiting for jersey's to come in the mail patiently................
  • Valentines Day
    • Pre-date with K before she left for HK : )
    • Actual date on vday w/ J. I seriously need to stop being such a psycho. 
  • Awaiting patiently for news from my latest interview.............
    • Prays. Crosses fingers. The company is corporate. Downtown. Has a building named after them. UGH. Perfectness. Prays more. 
  • Beast mode has been lacking....again. 
    • Fcuk. Very unproud. Very tubby again.

Ending it off with two fffounds!

One. Graphic Design at its best.


I love Graphic Design.


Two. Nerds at their best.


BAHAHAHAHHAA. "We are going to see Koothrappali. Not kill batman".
This part killed me too. I love you Sheldon Cooper. 

Futbol & MWDC tmr! OUTS!

2 comments:

George Quirk said...

I know how it feels when your teeth hurt and you have to do all your daily tasks. Wheew. It's hard, it's hard. But how do you feel now? I hope you're feeling better. =)

Jerri Franceschi said...

I agree with you, George. It’s really hard to focus on work when you are suffering from a terrible toothache. Well, my problem before was my tooth started shooting pain at night. It’s really during the time when I’m trying to get some good night’s sleep. Irk, right? And every time, I’d be in a bad mood the next morning. Toothaches can really keep you from doing your work and regular activities.

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME