The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lil Miss Psycho Biatch

I wont try to be that "perfect girlfriend."

I’m a confusing girl. I’ll annoy you, do stupid shit, get mad about the smallest things you do or don’t do, get sad about the times when you don’t talk to me, make a big deal about the things you say, occasionally be a bitch cause i’ve been fucked in the past, get jealous when you talk to other girls, and hate you for the way you make me feel at times.

Yeah, this is me.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME