The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Breakdown of my Tweets: ILLUSTRATED

Click to enlarge


Something for you all to look at while i type up an actual BLOG ENTRY FOR YOU ALL TO READ. I already loaded it on twitter (i actually kind of created it FOR twitter) which some of you might have seen already, or might not have.

The purpose of it is to pretty much SHOW followers, what I tweet about. I noticed that after tweeting that im going to Comic Con, the number of.....comic book reader (aka, my beloved Geeks) followers....increased. But the thing is that i actually DON'T tweet about geek stuff all that much and i can imagine the surprise they get when all they see on their TL is ARSENAL, VODKA, ARSENAL, STARBUCKS, ARSENAL. Vice versa, lately i'm sure all my footy Arsenal followers have noticed the INCREASE in GEEK-related tweets (mainly because Comic Con is FAST approaching) and all know that i am in fact a closet geek that loves Big Bang Theory, Marvel, Pokemon and Harry Potter. To avoid the confusion and miscommunication, I thought creating an illustration would let them know, right off the bat that i am more of an futbol tweeter more than anything else. It's just been a bit............slow and dry lately because its off-season. When August hits- sorry kids. Its back!

That said, i REALLY have to give some crazy creds to my non-geek, non-futbol, FRIENDS that follow me on Twitter. You guys have to ENDURE my excessive number of tweet updates and not only that- stuff that you don't understand. I love you guys OH-THAT-MUCH-MORE and thank you tremendously for sticking by me STILL.

Okay without further adieu, im not going waste my precious time typing any more for this entry. Going to work on the MEGA HUGE (sorta) one thats been "Saved" for the entire week.

Hope u like it though!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME