The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I MISS YOU BLOGGING

I really ought to start blogging again. I miss sharing my thoughts and randomness and i'm sure as hell you guys miss reading stuff from me. Shockingly, people STILL come by to see whether or not i've updated (thank you oh loyal stalker ones). I guess i owe you guys THATT much for sticking by me. I'm considering whether i should pick up where i ended that 10 day Tumblr Challenge that i NEVER actually finished. HA (You can go through them by clicking on the BLOG PROJECTS link on the side there or here) Or just completely start a new one. The idea of starting a new one is extremely tempting at the moment so i probably will do that. I will be starting another Project 30 Day (older one can be found here or the entire month of September 2010) aka. the Photo project that EVERYONE loved. I shall begin that next WEDNESDAY when i get my camera back from someone. cough. haha <3

So. What's new eh. AHHHHHHHHH

................................

Haha wow. I am SO terrible at this now i don't even know where to begin. ESPECIALLY because.....its almost 2am and i haven't updated in so long i don't remember what i have done anymore (happens with old age and lots of drinking) since my last, long word vomit entry. OKAY MAJORLY OFF. I FELL ASLEEP. ITS ACTUALLY 330 PM RIGHT NOW AS I'M TYPING THIS. I'M ALSO ROYALLY ANNOYED BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW. Holey crap MAJOR DELAY.It is officially four days later since i STARTED this blog, i am DETERMINED to finish it TONIGHT. RWAR.

i digress. moving on-

I'm still in the middle of this finding a job crisis. I'm getting pretty nervous again. The place that called me back for a 2nd interview has "delayed" the hiring because of some internal crisis so now im just AWAITING for them to sort that crisis out and see if they remember to call me. I don't even know what to do. I'm still applying (DAILY) for positions but seriously.....Graphic Design is hard stuff. Looks like I have to start doing "cold" e-mailing. I kind of wish they can get it over with, and just reject me if they really aren't that interested in me so i can move on.

Other points of interest
  • San Diego ish in LESS THAN A MONTH
    Indeed kids. I will be in San Diego for comic con next month. Its starting to REALLY hit me because schedules of panels are coming out, more things are confirmed to be at the convention. It will be absolutely EPIC. The boys and i just need to wrap up some loose ends and i shall be off, snogging Ian Somerhalder. Hopefully. hahah Unfortunately, I will be missing an epic Canoe Summerlicious Dinner date w/ zee girls. I am quite sadden that l'll be missing it but hopefully when i return we can have another nights out at Brants. I'll be adding onto this subject more and more as the day gets closer.

  • Reading Percy Jackson series / a lil rant
    The other day at BMV i was able to find the ENTIRE Percy Jackson and the Olympian Gods boxed series in HARDCOVER for only 30 dollars which is a STEAL because each book usually costs about 25 dollars anyways (FYI. I try to buy only hardcovers, especially when it comes to series. I have a thing for hardcover books). 
    • Been reading that and even though i'm only on book 3, i would have to put it as 4th on my "Favorite Book Series of all times" list. Extremely entertaining, but NO WHERE near Harry Potter (#1), Twilight or the Hunger Games (which fights for #2). 
    • Also, don't judge me......because i read "childrens" books. These childrens books are GOOD. Ohkay. 
      • Earlier I was part of a discussion re: Harry Potter vs. Twilight. People were comparing the two series. For someone like me who is a HUGE (and proud) obsessive fan of both series- i get majorly annoyed when that happens. Its like comparing apples and oranges, seriously, dont be stupid now. If ANYONE has any say on this, i would think id be the one that has the most legit argument. Ugh. // rant done.
    • The Percy Jackson books also reminded how much i love Greek Mythology. I think if was rich and my family did not depend on me to bring home cash nor would i ever need to support myself in this lifetime, i would study Greek Mythology because its geniunely a subject that I've always enjoyed since i heard my first Greek Myth in grade 6. Too bad my life isn't that ideal.

  • Freelance Work
    Been busy as hell with freelance work. Might have slightly mentioned this before in previous blog entries but A and I are going to tag team and come together to work on a special project. I'm pretty excited about that, i think things should be pretty awesome once we have something to show.

  • Beastmode
    Since December i've put on a disgusting 10lbs. Fortunately for me, Combat and Weights HAVE paid off and i've lost 4lbs in the past 2 months (HUGE for me!). Just another 6 to go and l'll be back to how i was LAST August (which i considered to be the first time in my life where ive been the fittest AND skinniest ive ever been in my life).
    • I do have a new goal though, which is to reach that DREAM weight and physique by my 25th birthday this year. Essentially November 2nd is my deadline. You know. Birthday and all. I like being monumental about certain occasions. 
    • All my life i've been big (im serious) and i would REALLY like it, if by my quarter of a century i can finally reach that ideal physique so i can look at myself in the mirror and be proud of the way i look and not be ashamed as i have been all my life. Going to work really hard for that. 

  • I MISS ARSENAL
    ENOUGH SAID. I MISS WATCHING ARSENAL PLAY SO MUCH AND GOING INSANE.

fjhskjskfkldsjfdlsk i think im done.

Damnit i REALLY am losing my touch. Must work hard. Don't want to lose that blogging momentum. EVER.

but ya. there u go. AN UPDATE.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME