The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I've been blogging pretty much every single day this week but havnt published any of it so im just going to copy and paste them all together into one big post, so i apologize for the chunkiness.

First up. I really gotta stop pushing my luck.

I am normally either the first one at the office (I currently have no key so I stand outside miserably for latecomers) or one of the first ones to be there. In my two and a half month with the company, ive noticed a trend. The trend is: my boss can smell when I am late.
Not the “2-5mins” late kind of late, I mean the 10-15 minutes, strolling in with tim hortons late. !@#$% He is NEVER here when I am waiting at the door yet he always catches me when im not in my seat. What the hell lolol Example today. I checked his calendar (all our calendars are synchronized for organization and efficient purposes) the night before and noticed he had an early morning OUT OF THE OFFICE meeting. Cools, thinking to myself I can take a little more time than usual. HAAAAAAA. Nothing I think every goes right. This morning I walked into the building with my icecap and buttered raisin bagel , feeling all dandy because its a nice day. Then the elevator opens, look who's there- its my boss in his spiffy wear.

Capital eff-em-elle (FML). =_____=

My happy thoughts were shattered so fast (but not as fast as the time it took to come up with a story about why I was late) thumbs up.

I swear he can smell when im up to no good. lol


Next. I really shouldnt shop but......yeah no excuses. I really shouldnt shop lol
But i like to make lists anyways
  • Shorts, shorts, shorts (because its summer time!!!)
  • Long Boho Dress (For once, being tall has its perks)
  • Sandals (I'm upgrading from Old Navy flipflops)
  • Gladiator Heels (Just cause lol)
  • New bag for work (My bags are becoming hobo-looking)
  • Eyelash Curler (Any recommendations? Many are saying Shiseido?)
  • Contacts (Attempt at the unknown)
  • Sunglasses (because ive wanted them for the longest time)
  • The Time Travelers Wife (So I can watch the movie)
  • The Host (So I wont get beats from twin)
  • Salem Falls, or any Jodi Picoult Book (Because i am genuinely interested in seeing if her writing is as great as it has been hyped up to be)
Sadly, I know i will eventually get them all. I need retail therapy, along with other kinds of therapies, rehabilitation, and shock treatments.

Jumping to something totally random, ive been trying to get into reading New Moon (2nd book in the Twilight Saga) again but for some reason, this being maybe the third or fourth time again- i really, REALLY cant get through it. I think its gotten to a point where I am so attached to the character (Bella) and I put myself in her shoes, that I cannot go through the pain she experiences in the book. haha it is so TRAGIC and so heartbreaking that it literally kills me too, hence i am unable to finish the book to prep for the movie =[ im quite a loser, i know.

Oh and Robert Pattinson was "hit/glazed/brushed/collided" by a NYC cab because he was trying to run from fans. My god people, you all are going to kill this gorgeous piece of meat one day if you dont calm down and then NOBODY CAN HAVE HIMMMMMMMMMM. that would be a very sad day.

It's finally almost the end of the week. I've been somewhat productive this week in terms of utilizing the time that is not spent at work. I've gone shopping, ive done some work for a special project that i am not going to disclose yet, i cleaned my closet, im watching my dramas while doing all that....but still doing a little work nonethelesssss.

I think im venturing off into London tmr with the mister and his family for his sisters housewarming and the litttle one's birthday. That's going to be fun....if i am really going. lol

Okay thats it,my random bits and pieces.
My GCM-conclusion post is still pending.
Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

OMG please get through New Moon! It's sooooo good!

I know what you mean about reading the book like you are living it. I actually had a convo with my friend Dora the other week about it. My theory is that's why so many girls go bat shit over it- you feel the experience!
Wow. that sounded really lame and kind bat shit crazy.

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME