The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Strong Enough

What annoys me and saddens me beyond anything imaginable is this:

Person A get dressed, gets excited, and waits for Person B because i guess they were going to hang out. Person B flops/ditches and tells Person A that they wont be hanging out for the day. Person A becomes moody, frustrated and pissed off at everyone in the house which inturns annoys the shit out of everyone. Everyone then gets moody and pissed off too and it snowballs into a family feud (not the fun one).

Person B has been doing this for the past three-four years and it just makes me hate them even more. Even when the slightest feeling of NEUTRAL-ness ever creeps up on me because i feel like i should give them a chance because they mean alot to Person A: all these incidents are just reminders of how much pain you bring into Person As life, my life and my families life.

I'm sure Person B's got some sort of unspoken truth that i dont know about, but its been almost four years, i think its time to deal with it (as painful, tough and heart-aching it will be)- its really time to EITHER move on or fucking change.

And Person A: I wish you were strong enough to let go.



People have no idea how one courtship/relationship can strain and affect an entire family's relationship.You are probably thinking and asking me: Who are you to say what justifies an actual relationship? I agree, I am not someone to justify anything. All I know and feel is,


It pains me as much as it pains you.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME