The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rotten Luck

As titled, I have the most rotten luck in the world.

Yesterday afternoon, I left work early because i began to have a headache, heating up, aching muscles and coughs. Basically I couldnt concentrate because i KNEW i was getting sick. The mister dropped me home and i discovered that the Rogers people that came to fix my NEXT DOOR neighbours cable, somehow fuckked up OUR wires and my family was left Cable-less, PHONE-less, Internet-less. This is what we get for being DEPENDENT on Rogers Teleocommunications. I spent the next hour basically wasting my minutes away on my cellphone, to try to get all this fixed. In the end, i got nothing fixed (until today anyways), a fever sprung up in the midst of my mighty cussings and i lost 58mins in cellphone minutes. To top of my convocation is tommorrow and even though i dont have my fever currently, the aftermath of it is still here and im not feeling too great.

With that said, how did i get my fever? Well, its from walking in the cold with a thin jacket on! Why was I walking in the cold? Because I was leaving pacific mall at 8pm! Why was I leaving pacific mall at 8pm? This leads to another reason why i have rotten luck.

As I told some, I ordered my convocation dress online. This dress percisely:

Purdy eh? I think so too, and i was TOTALLY excited to have it shipped over and everything for a relatively low price. That was until i found out they forgot my order and it wouldnt come in this "batch" that was due on June 1st. Basically 2 and half weeks ago i found out i was convocation dress-less. Just my luck too!! I thought i had it and everything, bought matching shoes too and then this happens. Totally rubbish. !@#$% Anyways, which leads to why i went to Pacific Mall this Friday. Since this is an "asian/fob" dress, i figured my highest chances in finding this dress was to go to the most asian/fob place i know lol. Here i am, the picture loaded on my BB and I got into EVERY DAMN boutique in the mall to show them the picture and ask if they have it or anything similar. It was SUCH a long tedious thing to do but i did it anyways because i really wanted that dress : ( I guess the higher being felt my frustration and sadness so he granted me my replacement dress (as i went into the LAST CLOTHING STORE OUT OF THE FOURTY SHOPS !@#$%) >.<.

Sighs. I guess its better than nothing! The replacement dress is still flowery and girly....and it matches my shoes lol


Oh and i also went and got the mister his grad present ^^, that was another reason why i was there. I know he'll love it, because i love it. kekeke~! I hope he doesnt read this today.

###

Okay typing is making me tired. I need to save up my energy for tomorrow by stop typing and stocking my body up with more DEFENSE Vitamin Water.
Will be back with my FINAL GCM-RELATED post after convocation tmr!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME