The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, July 17, 2009

bitch rant

i wrote up this CRAZY, MEAN bitch rant at work but i left it in one of my "draft" emails, so im going to copy and paste that later because thinking about it now it should be quite entertaining to read.

my teeth hurts : (


edit back with my entry copied & pasted ###

Over the years, ive grown to notice that I hate ignorant, useless people. Maybe because I am now more bitter little things annoys me. I am even more annoyed when people say stupid things about things that I am particularly passionate/fond of. For example today, on my facebook a useless person changed their status to say something along the lines of, “...wasn't that good, no fighting, no explosions... no anything really, but at least Gandolf aced a mountain of Schmegols.. “ - that pissed the fuck out of me. So pissed, I decided to delete that person off of my facebook because theyre useless and all their statuses annoys me. Anyways that status is so terribly stupid on several parts. One, no fighting, no explosions? Whatthefuck? HP isnt some combat action movie to begin with, if you walked into the theater thinking you’re going to get that- YOU-ARE-FUCKING-RETARDED (excuse my french). Go watch X-Men again if you want fighting and explosions. I hope it wows your peanut-size brain. Second, the line that said “no anything really”, ah were you asleep for the 2 and a half hours of the movie? Clearly you did not read the book nor did you even attempt to understand the movie. Again back to my comment about having a peanut size brain, I understand at that size you cant process things quickly enough. Lastly, the part about Gandolf and smeagols (its S-M-E-A-L-G-O-L)- this is more of a personal bias because I am a Harry potter fan, but you do NOT COMPARE OR REFER DUMBLEDORE AS GANDOLF, or reference Harry Potter to any Lord of the Rings stories. OhmyfcukingGee. I feel anger as im typing this. People are SO STUPID.

& to maintain fairness to that person (even though I still think they're stupid), a lot of people are like this too and it bugs me how probably half the population on this planet is ignorant like that and probably worst. Roar, I hate people.

Anyways that’s my bitch rant.

The rant about the movie itself though, it was so good! This is quite good coming from a hardcore Harry Potter fan. From beginning to the end, I felt like there was not a single boring moment and even though it was condensed, even though they changed many, many parts, didn’t focus in more important scenes, I was surprised at the fact that I LOVED it. I mean, I basically named all the things I hate about books-turning-into-movie yet this was so different! It was funny, I laughed my ass off, the boys (tom&dan) were such yummy eye candy and so charming, the actor that played one of the profs- he was EXCELLENT, they focused heavily on the Ron&Hermione storyline (which I loved because im a R&H fan) and the story made sense even though their British accents are SO hard to understand sometimes. Overall, this movie sold me. In the previous five movies, they butchered the story. The first one I would say was the best one, than came the second and fifth which were very mediocre. The third and fourth were TERRIBLE. The third book (HP&The Prisoner of Azkaban aka the one where his teacher was a werewolf) is actually my favorite book (next to the seventh) out of all seven and the third movie is the one I hate the most. They butchered EVERYTHING, cut the wrong scenes, TERRIBLE, ohmygod. Same with the fourth one too but I think its only b/c the kids were going through their awkward teenage years which was why the movie was so shit too. I pretty much gave up on the idea of there ever being a GOOD Harry Potter movie because the first five failed and disappointed me (thats 71%!!!!!). Now we come to this day, in almost seven years, a HP movie finally gave the book justice (more than the other ones)!!!! I am SO excited about the 7th movie which they are turning into TWO movies. Apparently they are using the same technology that was used in the "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" movie. I cant really remember why they would need that technology (uhoh, bad dorky. time to re-read) but its going to be deadly when it comes out! i know it.

hmmmmm I am SO willing to watch it again with anyone who wants to see it. I will give them another $11.50 of my savings because I love (you) Harry Potter.

The trio looks SO sexy in these pictures.
Though im not too digging the whole Ron is so far away from Hermione thing. They should all just hook up (well R&H) and have harry potter babies. Their babies would make so much money. Maybe JK Rowling can write a sequel on their babies.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME