The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Hate Computers

i reformatted my laptop last night, and i THOUGHT things are going to be better and much smoother after the reformat.

Sighs.

its not.
  • Random windows alerts pops up
  • my MSN doesnt run b/c of some prevention script. Not that it matters b/c i dont go on MSN (THAT MUCH) anymore but the fact that it doesnt even run bothers me.
  • The resolution of the screen keeps on changing back and forth periodically and spontaneously when i least expect it
  • No Adobe Creative Suite : ((((
  • Transition between windows seems kind of slow
The only great thing that came out of all this, is i now have Microsoft Outlook (Thank U Stanley) and it actually worksssssss. Now i am obsessed with syncing my life with it.

But with all the CONS in place, I'm REALLY considering a new laptop (maybe a nice monster size, 16"-17") on top of the many things i wish to purchase aka finance for a year. For example i am in the middle of planning to redo & rearrange my room. The project is going to be like a year long because i cant afford to buy everything at once (i.e. a new bed, new sheets, filing cabinet, etc.) and i still need to throw out/donate/store/sell a gazillion things in my room. After that's done, i can then begin to buy furniture and couple of other things, put up the curtains the mister got me and do some crazy moving after i pay all my crazy bills.

Sighs.

This has not been a good weekend at all. Weather is shitty, computer acting up. && it just started to rain as i begin to pack for the gym.

Double sighs.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME