The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

On this Day

i ate my first bite of a vegetable in....19 years?
[[ Quick backstory: I don't eat vegetables, blah blah blah, i get naueous and sick and an automatic gag reflex when i attempt to eat veggies so its a psychological reaction blah blah blah its been like this since i was four blah blah yes my number two is fine blah blah blah the end. ]]

pwahhaha omfg this is too much. What happened was, i went to my manager's Italian resturant (Stratto Wine & Grill on Avenue Road) with the mister and their food was effing delicious. Holyshit, you know that im not kidding or exaggerating if the food was able to get me to eat veggies. this is crazy i tell uuuuuu!!!

i ordered their calamari griglia( Tossed with Olive oil, garlic, Balsamic, Kalamata olives, oven roasted tomatoes and fresh herbs with blonde frisee’....copied from their site* haha) and the sauce that it was prepared in was SO GOOD, that this was when i told myself i have to eat all the tomatoes because it would be a terrible sin to let this good sauce go to waste. So that was when i began to eat them..................amazing isnt it (the mister helped me with the sauce by dipping our dinner rolls into it...we are so big six).

pwahahaha.

Then the gnocchi alfredo i ordered and the mister lasagna was uber filling and delicious.

& & we got to have traditional Italian tiramisu (superb taste, the alcohol soaked with the cheese mmmmmm) on the house, courtesy of my manager's husband aka the owner.

i swear it was one orgasmic dish after another.

i am taking every single person i know to that restaurant (i.e. the girls, my parents, my cousin&bf, and more) not only because the food was A+++, the presentation was A+++ too (the presentation was like those dishes you see that gets prepared on the Iron Chef) but because i ate a tomato without anyone forcing me to. Okay so maybe its NOTTT that big of a deal, but seriously those whom has ate with me before, WOULD know that this is kind of a big deal for me so

BE PROUD OF ME PEOPLE.

giggle giggles. i know i suck.....and fat from the calorie explosion.
but LETS DO IT AGAIN SOOOOON muahahah *thumbs up*

the mister and i before dinner @ starbucks. look at how big my cheeks are!


###


Edit: Ok its like 2 hours later and i still feel bloated. i feel like i downed a bottle of cream and im not digesting and its almost my bedtime. yuckiness.
do not try this kids......even though it was pretty amazing. haha

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME