The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, July 3, 2009

So Much to Do, So Little Time

I have been busy-ing myself with a little side project (which i coined as Operation Special Project...so unoriginal i know) that started out as something fun and i had plans for it to progressively evolve into something more serious in the future. Now, i have plans to began to actually structure this project and turn it into something more serious and potentially change my career direction (again)....OR it can remain as something on the side, depending on how much success and interest I still have in Operation Special Project in a month or two. I am hoping with D's (thanks mindtrip!!!! =D ) assistance in my project it will be go smoothly and a little faster because she is amazingly talented and i cant wait to learn more things from her. I wonder has anyone figured out what im doing yet. I'll reveal what it is once I actually have results (even though I think its kind of obvious and very boring to some).

That's one thing.

Anyways so apart from needing to do all that, i still want to change the layout to this blog but (like my cousin haha) i have been SO lazy and im still not motivated enough to figure out how the HTML works for Blogspot. I dont know about others, but their templates are so long and tiresome to look at that it just tires me out as im scrolling through the lengthy codes. I suppose people can peek at what im working on if you go to my Experimental Charms page. There's not much to peek at though. Peeking is only worth fun when there something worth looking at lol

That's two things.

The other day i stepped on my scale and i did NOT like what i saw haha Clearly my plan to "maintain" my weight (no gain, no loss) is not working. Also i've noticed in the past year, my body has morphed itself into a pear shape. To explain that in greater detail, it basically means i can buy shirts in size S-M, or size 6-8, simple enough. Ha when i buy skirts (especially pants), i explode to a mighty size 12? 14? size L-XL? Which is why i dont like wearing jeans anymore and opt for black cotton pants or dresses/skirts. Its even more noticeable in pictures, it makes me very sad and makes my shopping trips very annoying because sales people tend to recommend what they think would fit my upper body......and become "surprised" when my behind doesnt fit into it. Sweet (and polite) of them to think i can fit into a smaller size, but a big waste of my time because it takes me twice as long to figure out what size i need. big boourns to my lower body. Anyhoo moving on, My cousin basically inspired me to go sign up for the Gym, and i probably will join next week. Hopefully because of this monthly fee, it would inspire me to make good use of my membership and i can perhaps thin out this pear-shape body of mine into i dunno, a kiwi or something because wanting to be like thin like a banana is being greedy (......I dont know why i am making references to fruits). It also means a couple of my evenings will be dedicated to gyming which decoys me from doing other things.

That's three things now.


There's also like a tonne of miscellaneous things i need to do such as iron all my clothes (my boss hates wrinkles), read up on how to improve on Copywriting, clear out my room/decorate it with the stuff the mister got me for Vday this year (i dont think i ever mentioned, but he got me all these things i wanted from IKEA for Valentines Day instead of flowers and teddybears because he's not very fond of things that dies and things that collect dust), reorganize my ipod *cough lx's ipod that i stole cough*, develop all four years worth of GCM pictures & formal+convocation pics to be framed.

Four, five, six, seven, eight things!!!!!

Gahhhhh. Whoa, thank god for Blogspot's AUTOSAVE because i freaking hit the [BACK] button just now and could have potentially lost all that junk and rant i wrote just now. Kudos to blogspot! But back to my original though, i was just going to say: see what i mean by having so much to do, and having so little time to do it all (efficiently)?

*thumbs up*

Oh and today, i went to get my trial pair of contact lenses and can you say EPIC FAIL in giant captital letters?!!? omfg, as ive already tweeted about it- it was the most tortureous experience i ever had to endure. I really dont know how all you contact lense-wearing people can do it so naturally, but big ups to ALL OF YOU because holy shit it was such a terrible and frustrating experience. I sat at the back of the store for a good hour and a half and was only able to put them on and wear them ONCE for ten minutes (yes the sales lady PUT THEM ON ME for me, it was not at all my victory) before attempting to take them off myself which took a grueling half an hour. Than when she told me to do it myself, i seriously sat there for a good hour trying to put them on myself. It was horrific and i teared up so much and kept on pushing on my eye-area so much that all my concealor and eyeliner actually was gone by the end (terrible makeup mess) when i totally gave up. I told the lady l'll come in on Monday with the boyfriend (as a contact-lense wearing supporter and perhaps, teacher) to try again, i pray it will be better. sighs.

Or maybe me and the "unknown" were not meant to be?
or maybe simply, me and sunglasses were not meant to be.

*thumbs down and sad face*

3 comments:

eunchae said...

i don't know what your special project is..but add oil!

don't worry about the contacts..you'll get used to them once you put them on a few times!!theres a really good video on youtube that teaches you how to put them on..i'll send it to you on msn.

MsTran said...

whoa! you don't look like a size 12-14 at all!!! To tell you the truth though, I love your pear shape! I think it's a great shape and work with many things... ex. skinny jeans :)
However, if you are uncomfortable with that, I suggest doing a lot of cardio and building your bottom fat into some nicely-toned muscles by working out with me! :D We'll have some serious squating sessions together! :)

&& I really wanna know this *Special project you're working on! lol Excited to see the results :D

&&& with the contacts... like I said, you gotta have practice... and figure out a comfortable way of putting them in.

ps. I can't wait until you join the gym!! :D

Dee said...

Whenever you're ready =]

You know where to find me!

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME