The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Day6: Life with a Hair Straightener

I picked up a Hair Straighter at some Beauty Supply Store by the misters this weekend and to my surprise i didn't spend as much as i thought i was going to. Anyways, l'll like to express (here, i already expressed my feelings on twitter) how surprised i am..actually more like shock, on how i was able to go through life without a hair straightener. Seriously guys, i thought we were friends? Why'd you people let me live life with bush-like hair? haha Shame on all of you. Honestly i am still in disbelief how different my hair looks once its straightened. It seriously is one of the greatest invention EVER (@ what jennut's tweet said lol) Also as twin once said to me (and she is always, ALWAYS righ)

"...do it (buy the straightener). It will change your life. Like how Harry Potter and Twilight did."


YES! INDEED! I no longer look like a lion!!!!


Moving on.
Hmmm I havn't word vomited in a while, so here goes all my randomness.

I actually wrote this entry a couple of days ago but didn't get a chance to complete it so some of the material is pretty old and lame. The most exciting recent news is i broke out in nasty red rashes all over my face. I'm not exaggerating about my face being very red, bumpy, swollen and itchy all over (even on my eyelids) and has kind of spread onto my neck. I'm currently typing with an cold compressor pack thing on my face. sobs. Not good at all. I went to work today with a cap on and my scarf shielding my face completely (only my eyes showed). I wish i took a picture of the bus driver man's face when i first got on the bus. It was so priceless because his face expression changed so fast in matters of seconds!! I'm sure he was scared (that i might bomb the bus), curious (what is this girl trying to hide) and freaked (because i might also be carrying the H1N1 virus). I think i'm gonna dress the same way tmr night, i hope i don't scare people at Nuit Blanche.

Next! A large congrats to S on her engagement!!!!! I'm glad shes allowing me the great pleasure to help you create your engagement dinner invites and letting me use my "expertise" in finding you a printer lol that is indeed what i am good for. Four years of GCM is NOT going to waste!!!! Weddings + Printing = Me, a Happy Panda. Yay! She's my first friend that's getting married, and alrwdy, its so so different from a RELATIVE getting married. K and i are having a blast already with our bbm pre-proposal, post-proposal and pre-wedding chats. haha <3 Cannot wait for the engagement dinnnah coming up very soooon.

On other side notes, i was reading up on some gossip-related news and found out that the show, Jon and Kate plus 8 will no longer be called that but changing to "Kate plus Eight". Hmmm. How very weird. I wonder are they going to make the kids say "NOW HERE'S A NEW EPISODE OF KATE PLUS EIGHT"......i can imagine it being awkward already since typing it was already pretty strange lol that would be pretty sad if they said that. I'm sure the babies will question where did daddy Jon go and then grow up blaming themselves for their daddy's departure when its really daddy douchebag's fault and i'm not going to get into that heh.

AND AND on Gossip Girl, they announced recently that Kevin Zegers is going to be on a "cycle" of episodes. To those who don't know who he is, he's this really hot guy who looks like Chase Crawford and Leonardo DiCaprio (the titanic days) combined into one. I am tres tres excited that such delicious eye candy will be joining an already exciting cast. HHEHEHE

Ok i wanted to a lot type more but my face is irritating me so must stop here and probably head to bed


again, excuse the broken english. i really should put more effort into my typing.



In the near future i foresee:
- a trip to the dermatologist
- an engagement dinner @ baton rouge
- a pedicure date with C @ 10spot
- a rush at work
- more time spent at the gym
- a movie (maybe), dinner, starbucks session with the boys
- 30month anniversary with the mister

2 comments:

joyce said...

hope it's better. give me an update okie? it'll die down in a couple of days. just rmb not to put on a thick layer of the steriod cream.

Anonymous said...

wow! i haven't spoken to you in ages and all of a sudden you have rash!!??!?!? hope you feel better sooon :)
mstran

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME