The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 30, 2009

death


This entry will probably trip everyone out so i thought maybe i should put a disclaimer before reading any further.
i am NOT suicidal nor do i have some sort of chronic terminal disease in which lead me to writing and preparing for my death lol It's just a thought that came to me as i was doing some reading and upon finding that image (above). 
Everyone who knows me, know that i am a avid, hardcore blogger. I don't know why I am comfortable with "sharing" my thoughts with the dangerous world wide web and its inhibitors, nor understand why I get comfort and satisfactory from blogging. It's probably one of those most single dangerous thing I can do online aside from posting my home address, cellphone number and facebook password (all at once). I have an open blog(s), an open Twitter and at one point during university my facebook WAS open to anybody that was in the Toronto area (population: 5.5 MIL). I  made that completely private due to the fact that I was using my full name there and i did not want potential (and current) employers, potential in-laws, older relatives and creepy older china men to see what i like to do on the weekend (i.e. Dressing up for Halloween. Big no-no. Cannot impress potential in-laws or employers that way lol). A lot of people has expressed their "concern" about my blogging and not holding back on my thoughts can be ammo for the enemy...which i agree. I dunno, someone who wants to DETHRONE me (gossip girl influence there) or want to steal my job lets say- can FEED information to whomever that has the power to give them what they want. As much as that is true and blogging, my one comfort and one trait that gives me individuality amongst most people I know can potentially be my downfall. I can only say- OH WELL, to that. I don't believe in privatizing my blog (explaining why will take to long and i still need to do work) and don't think l'll be changing that belief anytime soon.

That said, lets say if i DO die tomorrow. (Which personally i don't think is very likely but at the same time IS possible due to all the deaths that's been popping up all over the news from negligence and THE FLU. It makes me believe our bodies are so weak it can't even fight the common flu/cold anymore. Also we have become a more accident-prone species granted with all these nifty gadgets.) What the hell is going to happen to my blog/tumblr/website/facebook/twitter/pics on laptop/etcetc.!?!? id think it would be rather creepy if anyone decides to take over any of them...Anyways! So i found this:

"Legacy Locker is a safe, secure repository for your digital property that lets you grant access to online assets for friends and loved ones in the event of death or disability. For each account you place in your locker, you can designate one beneficiary to that account."

How thoughtful? & Smart? I might just consider using this.....not now though (duh) but in the near future. I think is nice to be able to leave something behind that would allow your friends and loved ones to keep access to your blog/fb, without having them need to go into a large legal headache battle with facebook or blogger to gain access to your account.


Yeah yeah l'm nuts. lol It's halloween i'm telling you....the whole creepy...spooky....death...thing......yeah. Nobody gets it. lol

Good Day to all!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME