The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Deja Vu

So i have my gay rash/hive thing again. My eyes are mega swollen, blotchy and itchy. Same goes with my arms. I'm just praying it doesnt spread. I think i can almost conclude that my skin is so sensitive, i am unable to undergo any type of intense, exfoliating, facial-like procedure....which is a big bummer. Hopefully since this my second time in two months, it will go away faster because i've reacted faster to treating it and it will go away by.....HALLOWEEEN!!!!! Omg if i have this for Halloween, Octobers is officially my CURSE month. The reason being ever since i think Year 2 University, every October i've been cursed with either an intense cold, a kidney infection (!!!!) and/or now, an allergy rash.

Yeps not good.

Anyways, Sylvia & David's Engagement dinner was last night and it was a total success. I hope they enjoyed themselves very, very much. This is totally vain of me, but i just wanted to show off my very lame (but somewhat successful) attempt at calligraphy while writing in their card....3am in the morning.




HMMMM, i think i did a wonderful job...don't you think? ^^;;

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME