The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, October 12, 2009

October

Hmm, i know i've already posted twice today already (about twilight ^^) but suddenly my blogging mode switched on and because work tomorrow (frowns and sobs) is going to be stressful and frustrating i probably won't have anytime to blog from work like i normally do which is why i'm going to start word vomiting right now

It's Thanksgiving Monday and my family attempted to be festive but failed miserably and we ended up with salty turkey. I don't know why but the entire day i was really bitter and grouchy and i feel terrible for it, but every little thing somehow managed to annoy the crap out of me. I feel sorry for acting out this way, i guess i should try to make it up on another day. I blame the weather, for being so crappy and gloomy. & Rainy for the rest of the week. I can already foreshadow how grouchy l'll be for the coming week.

It's already the middle of October and i've been really disappointed up to this point so far. My life has been put on hold for almost two weeks because of this rash i got. I missed Nuit Blanche which to me was one of the bigger disappointments (again, will blog about that later), canceled several outings including my nails evening with C. Stopped gyming in fear my swollen face and neck would alarm people. I''ve gone to work with icepacks (3x) and replace them bi-hourly to ease the itch and my days and nights has gone by with an icepack to my neck, face and hands.

The only GOOD i can see that came from this rash, is a second chance at beautiful skin!! Haha as corny as that sounds, lx and i found the rash might have killed all the acne on my face and under advice from the dermatologist, my face is on its way to clear skin!!!!

Yes, the only good thing and now back to bad things.

Work has definitely gotten much more stressful and i dread going to work tomorrow to face the pile of codes i have to understand and sort through. Its been almost half a year since i've started to work here and i think it has gotten to a point where i'm so sick of being unappreciated and most importantly, being overworked and not being compensated for it. I can deal with the non-appreciative part, but the not being compensated (in wage or benefits) for my work has really begun to bother me. I'll leave it at that.

Anyways, i'm looking foward to the rest of October and hope only good things come out of it. My 30 month with LX next week (we're not celebrating it, i just like bringing it up lol), S's engagement dinner, L & LX's Bday and most importantly, Halloween. =D

My nails also need to grow faster b/c i have been manicure-deprived. On the subject of nails, i am waiting patiently for the new month to come so i can buy either that new MATTE nail polish @ Sephora or Dry Martini from Mac. I told myself that i'm only allowed one new color per month and since i used up this month's quota for Sephora's Dark Room (It's suppose to be dark Green but it actually looks black. I was very disappointed because i don't want another black polish and wished i bought Mac's Beyond Jealous instead), I'm not allowed to get anything else until November.

Moving onto shopping. I have told myself that i must really stop buying little things immediately because i need to save up for four larger purchases.
  1. Insurance/Driving School
    I've come to realization that i only have 2 years to get my G and i am royally fukked hence the need to speed up the process and pray that it will come easy to me. I've been procrastinating since 2007 lol
  2. Passport
    I have all my forms filled, i just need to go take that photo and head over to the passport office @ STC to get this over with lol This too, I've been procrastinating since 2007.
  3. Winter Jacket
    Whether it be a TNA Jacket, a CND Goose, or some other brand one. I really would like to have a new one. I told myself since year 3, my graduate year WILL be the year i get a TNA jacket but i'm very hesitant because this year for some lame reason they only have the jackets made in Black, and i think either Brown or Green. All of which is not what i wanted because my heart was set out on purchasing the dark Navy blue one, and my second choice would have been the gray. Now since both my first (kind of my only choice) and second (passable) choice are not even MADE this year, i really don't want to even get it because everyone has the black one and the other two colors don't appeal to me. Thinking back, the one jacket i am literally HUNTING for is this gorgeous Zoo York one that i saw back in 07. Think TNA jacket but dark navy blue and red plaided-insides. Absolutely gorgeous and unfortunately i let that one slip by for only $225-ish. That's my winter jacket tale. 
  4. New Glasses
    Fairly straight-forward, i'm tired of my current D&G ones, they've been horribly scratched up, abused and bent by me and i want to discard them for a pair of black Roberto Cavailli's that i've seen once make a special appearance on Sex & the City. i doubt l can find the same ones but l'll settle for anything similar.
  5. MAYBE MAYBE- Uggs
    Alright i know the mister AND my cousin are intensely against me buying it (lol) and becoming a bear but i noticed the three boots i bought during my little insane spree are not really....erm warm and comfortable per say.... I know i totally deserve losing a toe or two for spending so much money on 3 pairs of Gossip Girl-like styled boots but i really need something comfortable for work......which is where Uggs come in!!!!! A pair of Classic Mini's in either Chestnut or Chocolate isn't asking for too much.....!!??? This of course is not a priority,which would let me of the hook for a bit.
That summarizes up the four (and one maybe) large purchases that i want to make and it's definitely going to be costly and be paid entirely by only yours truly. Yes even the glasses because i have no benefits!!!!!!!! Sighs.

Ah, i think i might have wanted to type more but its 10pm and i need sleep to face the day tomorrow. No Body Pump for me tmr because i pretty certain i'm staying late again.

Maybe l'll walk that extra 20 minutes to get myself a Starbucks tmr. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME