The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Starbucks Addict


Gah and here you people think i am a Starbucks freak, always hanging around there lol. I'm a noob compared to this guy! Bringing his mini mac and his 15" monitor with the keyboard and the works!

Quick update.

i missed Nuit Blanche yesterday night (will write an more in-depth blog entry on my feelings on that) because the mister assessed my face and felt like i was in no shape to leave the house, let alone walk around Toronto until sunrise. So, i stayed home and was bitter (because he made me chop my nails) while watching Legend of the Condor Heroes 94 (the one with Chi Lam!) until 3am.

Face is slightly better today, but probably only due to the fact that i have an icepack/cold compressor bag stuck to my face every waking AND sleeping second. Hopefully a right can come out of this mess of wrongs. What i mean is hopefully this rash on my face can lead to my face clearing up. I also need to really buckle down and start detox-ing my system and begin a meal plan for the next few months. I need to start watching and taking care of my health because indirectly that will affect my weight and appearance of my skin in a positive light. I'm fairly confident i can do it, the only obstacle is making the time, or rather setting a time aside for me to plan for it all and of course, discipline above all. If lx can quit smoking for me (and of course himself), i know i would be able to do this for him and myself.

Yeah that's about it.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME