The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Attempt One

Okay I am going to start to blog here, and migrate in a very subtle matter until those whom has been accustomed to Dorkus_x can adjust and hopefully move with me lol : (

Yesterday night i went to go see Star Trek with the boys and i probably was the biggest Trekkie noob in the theater. Overall though I totally enjoyed it and thought it was SO effing awesome and i have a small secret crush on Spock aka. Sylar aka the psycho killer on Heroes. hahaha ai, i am attracted to the weirdest people, it amuses me sometime too.

Now i just gotta watch Wolverine, Angels & Demons, Terminator Salvation (I'm not too keen on this movie...but l'll give it a chance b/c the mister is really excited about it), Transformers II (Yaaaaa Meghan Fox...not), G.I Joe and UP (in 3-D). Note to self: buy discounted tickets @ ryerson. take advantage of my soon-to-be expired Student Privileges.

Ok now jumping to another topic,

Ever since ive been working, ive been spending SO much money at Shoppers. Its so disgusting what i can find there and i would spend about fifty-seventy dollars each trip. Totally outrageous, totally something i gotta stop....after i convince myself to not buy that Shiseido Skin Regime kit. (After using it once, *courtesy of Jennuts travel kit*- i totally love it and want it because Neutrogena and Shoppers brand isnt working out for me.)

& as ive said over on dorkusX- my lips are as dry as fukkk. Seriously. This damn allergy reaction of mine is mildy over, but now the aftermath of the reaction are dead skins and i look like i have chocolate flakes on my mouth. Pardon my descriptive details, but Its actually really nasty.

I would word vomit more but it almost bed-time and i gotta finish another episode of criminal minds or else i wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

OUTSSSS!

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME