The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prom-Envy

I know I JUST attended my formal/prom, but its a TINY bit different because:

a) The mister and i didnt do the whole PARENTS TAKE PICTURE of us thing (b/c thats gay nowadays and even more gay for him b/c of his age haha). In fact! We didnt even take a PROPER picture of us together that night. All we got was this (and many similar ones):

I know! How terrribly unclassy of us.

b) no corsage!
c) no limo
d) no "shes-all-that" moment b/c the mister has seen me in the dress before.
e) no big group picture
f) no sunshine warm weather! (we had rain!!!)

BOOO.

What provoked my sudden urge to want to do prom was while coming home just now, a black limo jeep turned down my street and i suddenly began reminiscing high school prom, the weather, the joys, the fact i can actually call it PROM and not have to put it in quotations whenever i talk about GCMs "prom".

I'm just being silly, but this also means its time to re-watch She's All That : )))
& spy on all the teen highschool girls dress up like they're of-age but they're really not.....yet they look better than me. sighs.

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME