The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Keeping my Word

Sometime last June I said to myself that i will go and chop off my hair and get some sort of bob cut (b/c angled bob cuts were hot last June) the minute i graduate (meaning after Convocation) because i wanted something new and what better way to celebrate the end of my undergraduate and non-adult life then to do something that i've never done before. So keeping to my own words, i went ahead and chopped off my hair.

Not completely though.

Haha because i was too chicken shit to go any shorter.
You will see this is what i looked like before i went out to get it cut.



Notice the hair length.
Now, thirty dollars later.



See! Its not SHORT-SHORT, but its much shorter than how i normally have it. (Actually the angle i took that picture was bad, its actually shorter)
Maybe after convocation, l'll grow bigger balls and cut it shorter. : D

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very Cute!!!!

I say after you get used to the shorter look, go for it and chop it into a bob :)

I think it will look great!

I did a bob like, 3 years ago in the summer and it was so nice to have short hair when it was hot. It was a very hot summer that year.

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME