The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Old and Random

I have come to that age, where mothers tell their kids to call me "Yee yee" instead of "Jeh Jeh" .
Sighs.

hahaha it sucks to be old


Also, as i went on a shopping trip by my lomesome self today, i saw the first pair of Gladiator heels that i want. Theyre so ultra sexy, even tho they give off the appearance of caged monsters chomping away at my feet. Now i just have to decide whether its worth it to get it now with a 10% discount or should i take my chances and wait for it to go on sale....hmmm decisions decisions.

&& my convocation dress is currently on a plane right now. i really hope it fits because it goes by "Hong Kong" sizes which basically means petite and even petite. The description said it "should" fit mediums, im hoping it also supports my size Venti behind.

On that subject, i received an email notification from Ryerson re: RSVPing to the event. Even with that notification im not feeling like im actually graduating. I'm seriously starting to wonder when its going to hit me that i dont have to go to school anymore because none of this convocation/graduation business is getting through to me. I'm just looking at this event as another excuse for me to buy a new dress/shoes, dress up and take a gazillion pictures with the GCM kids. lol Its also gonna be a pretty epic event because both my parents and the misters parents r gonna be there too and ya.........l'll let our TVB-like imaginations run wild. That will definately be a blog-worthy moment. haha

yawns.
ok time to floss and go snoring.

3 comments:

hkshady said...

U aint no gladiator!!!omf'in gawd this is the third time i commented already!!!

MiuMiu said...

i want a pair of those heels too! well maybe not like super cagey-like..but my foot is wide so i can't fit into any of the shoes in korea =( ho sad ar.. did you see them at pacific mall? if you did..i don't think you should get it...I got a pair of heels there once and yah...they didn't last haha. hmmm...maybe i can find a pair when i go to hong kong again XD
how's toronto? i hear it hasn't reached the 20's yet right? it's so fracking hot in korea!!!!!! @__@

jc said...

lmao @ you being old. auntie kaleena bwahahahah! the youngins still call me gor gor =D

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME