The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I keep on falling more in love with Edward Cullen

God the new movie trailer (New Moon,2nd twilight movie) is premiering in six hours.
I absolutely cannot wait to see his wonderful God-like face introducing it.

Okay im so im not suppose to apply intensive pressure to my nails because i just got them done (they're so ghetto looking =D ) and they're suppose to last up until convocation which is in approximately 12 days....hence im suppose to keep them from experiencing impact. This means refraining from quick movements, opening tight caps/lids/bottles, excessive scratching and no machine gun typing. sighs, i can do with all the above except typing. According to most, i type so loud ppl next door can hear me. Exaggeration? Yeah a lil, III think these people are exaggerating because i do not type THAT loudly.

i think. Or i can be lying to myself.
Anyways im on this blogging high currently so fuk that.

First up on the list, UP!
I saw it with the boys in 3-D and that movie was SO cute and SO amazing i absolutely cannot explain how wonderful it was. The side story was so charming and sweet and it fit perfectly with the purpose of the lil old man's "adventure". There were many moments where i bawled a lot to a point where im sure chocolate wanted to tell me to can it (haha). The whole movie was adorable and hilarious, the mister fell in love with Russell, the adorable fat wilderness explorer kid and it was simply a great watch. It totally deserves its super high ratings and reviews. Yay, the movie shows that love can still exist when you have fake teeth and canes (those who watched it would understand what i mean).

Next, the week of farewells.
We first had L the other day, leaving back to Vancouver. *sad*. Then A, venturing off to different parts of the world *sad*, and then yesterday after BBT, K announced his soon-departure up north for a job offer that he couldnt turn down lol. Its getting so depressing, NOW its slowly starting to hit me that this is no jokes- we really r growing up, this really is the end of the road for this portion of our lives. Just when we all began to really "see" each other OUTSIDE the walls of GCM. Irony sucks balls.

Convocation is going to be fun (hopefully), i honestly cannot wait to take THAT picture ive wanted to take since year one. THE picture i speak of is taking a picture of us five girls in our gowns. I've dreamt of this picture for soo long and its finally going to happen. I will hunt each of them down personallyand kidnap them from their families that day if i have to. I think l'll even make a facebook event just so it would happen. haha (seriously). I just have to make sure i sleep at like 9pm the night before so i can get up super early that morning to put on my face and do my hair. That would probably mean getting up at 5:45am (i need 15 mins to snooze and sober up) to be dt at 7:30am.....fak. Also my shoes finall arrived via UPS- they dont fit *thumbs up*, and my dress has yet to arrive. . Ah the Joys of getting ready to graduating.

Third, Twilight.
I just watched the trailer for New Moon. I put my headphones on for maximum excitement and put it on full screen to get ready for an orgasmic ride.......and i was disappointed. Very....disappointed. =(((( f-c-u-k, fak. That one scene, THAT very scene in the book that teared me in half, broke my heart into a thousand pieces and made me fall into depression for the next 12 chapters- i expected that scene to give me chills. All i felt myself say when they showed that scene in the trailer was- thats it? The movie is going to suck. triple sighs***

Taylor Lautner on the other hand is...."very handsome and will grow into a handsome man". Unfortunately I am unable to describe him in any further explicit details or fantasize about him as i do with Robert Pattinson in fear of getting arrested because Taylor Lautner is 17 years old. Yes he is a minor and I shall stop there before i incriminate myself. heh


###


im too disappointed to blog on any further. i guess lll stop here : (

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME