The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogging on the bus

This morning I was actually not planning on getting up so early for BodySteps and decided subconsciously that I will go in the afternoon instead. I dreamt that I was debating this and for some reason I took my dream seriously and decided to get up to go for an early afternoon workout (in my dream it was 130) to discover that it was actually 915am and I was fully awake and reved up........argh. And that was how I was able to make it to my Steps class.

On the way to the gym on the 53, first came the BIG old lady that attempted to sit on me by completely ignoring my presence. I felt her big bum on my hands/arms. I didn't even have time to block her and I guess she knew she failed when she gave a nice big HHHHMMMMPFFFF.

Second was the Chinese girl that dressed like a star on Bang-your-chinese-takeout.com or something. Ripped stockings, 8inch leather platforms, tight skirt that was actually see-through, heavy makeup. Very pretty face tho.

Argh and a guy just poked me with his vinegar bottle.

Anyways back to my story. As I was about to shoot her my "Ur-such-a-hoe-what-would-ur-parents-think-argh-argh-but-u-have-such-a-pretty-face-and-nice-fit-body-and-im-jealous-and-hate-u-but-still-think-ur-a-hoe-argh" look, I noticed how beautifully curled her hair was so I then proceeded to stare at her hair in a rather-brokeback way. It was major fail.

Off the bus I go when I reached my club and while walking in this little older lady walks in front of me, decked in reallly nice Lululemon and adidas gear. I felt sooo unfit and shameful cuz the lady in front of me is probably older than my mom but she's so much more fit than I am....more hip too.. (In style and probably has better hips than me)

It also kinda reminded me of the 70 year old at J's gym that can do the splits.

And we both can't. lol

Shame shame on all of us young kids.

Yay finished just in time at my stop. Outsss.



----Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME