The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lack of Lappy

For the past almost two weeks, I've been laptop-less and still ammm without a laptop even tho D has fixed it for me already (thnxU thnxU!). Anyways, you would think I would have gone bonkers like I normally would but in fact I've been pretty alright without it.

For the first time in a very long time I've been able to curl up in my bed and read until bedtime and then actually sleeping early instead of stalking wedding blogs or someone. Its quite nice actually because I've been also able to do things that I've been procrastinating from doing around the house and in my room. The only crappy thing is the absolute boredom I experience whenever I straighten my hair. For those who don't know but it actually takes me about 2 hrs to dry/straighten my hair and time normally flies when I have a drama on or an episode of Criminal Minds playing. Otherwise...its been a nice change to be away from a computer.

I think after I get my laptop back I'll make the effort to close it at a certain time to give my brain and eyes a rest away from the screen and more time focused on reading....whether it may be Harry Potter (for the tenth million time) or The Host (which I should start)...or what I've been reading for the past two nights, my Harry Potter fanfiction (the very same one that nearly made me fail two exams b/c I'd rather read this than study in previous years)!!

Ahhhhh for all you HARRY POTTER fans, I highly recommend you reading the fanfaction "Crossroads". I don't know who the author is even though I am fairly suspicious whether it was JK Rowling herself that wrote this Lily/James Potter story because it is THATTT GOOOD.

OHHHHHTAYYYYY. Enough of my geeek spasm there.

Double Winterlicious lunches coming up this weekend! I am tres tres excited to see the boys..especially after bumping into A the other day!! Gah I miss seeing him so much and I swear I would have jumped him if I did know it would be horrribly awkward hahaha Then the day after the girls...not to mention all the freaking food I'll be consuming :D

This weekend was the Interior Design Show and roaming DT with the mister. Judging by our preferences in certain areas of the show/design...It is very obvious that there willl be major design clashes the day we move out....which will be sooooo blog-worthy Haha <3

Now. Gonna finish up my chapter before turning off the lights for work tommorrow.

Groans.


----Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME